2021 New Music

dentalplan

The only release that matters today, capturing the zeitgeist for all those ready to return to dancing with passion; in kitchens, in clubs, in gyms, at festivals, in bars, on the beaches & on our phones. What will we groove to "When We Return To Dance"? What will we move to "When We Return To Dance"?

https://lekiddo-lordofthelobsters.bandcamp.com/album/when-we-return-to-dance

23 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Didn’t realise this was out today. Bumped his first album a ton when it was released but kind of forgot about him in the meantime, but this is fucking great. Good to have him back.

Yeah I've listened to it once and I really like it, need to dive into it more. I think the main reason for the big gap between albums was his addiction problems, he went into rehab. TDE helped him a lot, and he seems to be in a great place now. https://www.thefader.com/2021/05/06/cover-story-isaiah-rashad-after-the-fire-the-house-is-burning-interview

Came out last week but a great little EP from Helsinki band Meal (bookmark this post coz they are impossible to Google, no I don't mean metal bands ya tw*t) sounds to me what it would sound like if The Cribs tried doing some parquet courtsy art punk. Therefore I love it, obviously.

Also when they say plastic marine it sounds like they're saying Glastonbury so yeah 

2 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

The only release that matters today, capturing the zeitgeist for all those ready to return to dancing with passion; in kitchens, in clubs, in gyms, at festivals, in bars, on the beaches & on our phones. What will we groove to "When We Return To Dance"? What will we move to "When We Return To Dance"?

https://lekiddo-lordofthelobsters.bandcamp.com/album/when-we-return-to-dance

Pinchy pinchy.

And, furthermore, Kiss Kiss

🦞

43 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Back it right up and get some:

Ooh nice Calgon.  Didn't know this was coming out, added to the pile.  Diamond Studded Shoes is an absolute banger, but then completely forgot to add her to my watchlist and missed all the rest of the stuff coming out.

14 hours ago, Calvin Klein said:

they did the same in the first one

I'm sure I've listened to that and I don't remember if from the first one although I often have music on in the background whilst working so sometimes things do pass me by 😄