2021 New Music

dentalplan

On 7/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, TownesMR said:

A new one from yours truly... been counting down the days to Glasto 2022! Can't wait!!! Hope everyone enjoys, I've been trying to step up everything from the production to the visuals for a while now. All the love from Canada, see you on the farm one day!

Like this again bud!

Also have to say that Overnight Train has been getting consistent respins here chez Quark this year. Cracking tune that one.

19 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Where are we placing Dave on the lineup next year then? 

Having subbed on the Other Stage in 2019 it's quite a difficult decision isn't it? 

Headline of West Holts or Park Stage, perhaps even Other Stage headliner?

Way too big for WH or Park. Tbh I reckon he’s gonna headline Reading and Leeds next year so might be counted out of Glastonbury altogether.

3 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

They've deepfaked Fake Paul!

I like Beck, I like Paul McCartney, I should be excited about this song. But instead spent the video wondering is it a deepfake or are all the music mags lazily using that term without knowing what it means(this isn't a go at you SwedgeAntilles, everywhere is describing it the same way). Did a uni project on detecting deep fakes so its a tech I'm quite interested in. Can't help but wonder if they've just used traditional special effects rather than a deepfake, but could be wrong. Doubt anyone but me cares so not sure why I'm ranting about it 😂

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

Not surprised that they've had no real mentions on here, but I'm really enjoying Inhaler's debut album. Somewhere between U2 and Killers, decent solid stuff.

Yeah it shows a lot of potential, definitely reminds me a lot of Hot Fuss...

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Way too big for WH or Park. Tbh I reckon he’s gonna headline Reading and Leeds next year so might be counted out of Glastonbury altogether.

Yeah I reckon Reading will grab him next year. 

Potentially headline El Pointo in 2023.