2021 New Music

dentalplan

On 2/18/2021 at 12:24 PM, lessthanwill1 said:

Just been listening to Katy Kirby’s singles. Cool Dry Place and Traffic! are my favourites. Her debut comes out tomorrow.

Might be worth checking out if you’re into singer songwriter / indie rock stuff. Songs I’ve heard have a Hop Along feel to them. 

Thanks, checked out and will pleased i did. This and mogwai have dominated the Shakey household today

Before the release of Green Day's last album, I saw talk that the band were intentionally making the most clichéd, outdated and deliberately succinct LP possible. This was to fulfil a contractual obligation with their label. The just wanted this album out of the way, to then feel liberated creatively or whatever.

That album is now in the past and pretty much forgotten.

Here's their new single. 

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

Before the release of Green Day's last album, I saw talk that the band were intentionally making the most clichéd, outdated and deliberately succinct LP possible. This was to fulfil a contractual obligation with their label. The just wanted this album out of the way, to then feel liberated creatively or whatever.

Here's their new single. 

Hmm not doing much to convince me that the last album was just a ‘fuck you’ considering how mediocre this is. Hopefully just a teaser of better things to come.

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

Here's their new single. 

That excuse doesn't really fly over a decade of shite.

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Here's their new single. 

oq0P-KRRQiAR1bEnr39GU9pc5fR3ww4lbWkoH47rScc.jpg