Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK

glasto-worker

3 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Could be waiting a while over the Irish sea

Based on your profile....you should expect to receive your first dose of vaccine between 4/10/2021 and 19/5/2022.

You should then get your second dose by between 25/10/2021 and 9/6/2022.

😒

Surely you can do better 

EEBE5B1E-07AA-4D55-9290-8EBE780112B4.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cheers ... I do wonder how a supermarket might be able to go fulfil them ... will see if I can find the info ... might be in a car park or something 

In the article I saw they were planning on using some of the existing store space by removing some of the clothing section. 

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Does this calculator take into account the probability that round the clock vaccinations might be available.? Personally I would take a jag in the arse with a rusty needle at three in the morning from a doctor with a guide dog  if it meant immunity from Covid. 

Late feb for me. 

Just head to the SEC .... im sure its on offer ...... 

in all seriousness though ... (yes it does happen ) you  can adjust it to change the numbers of doses given ... approximation now is 1.6 million per week ... but that is ramping up every day ... so your jab date may well creep closer 

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Just head to the SEC .... im sure its on offer ...... 

in all seriousness though ... (yes it does happen ) you  can adjust it to change the numbers of doses given ... approximation now is 1.6 million per week ... but that is ramping up every day ... so your jab date may well creep closer 

Yes, it does seem that things are moving quite fast, fingers crossed 

Obviously not the same but we set up a sexual health and well being clinic drop in centre for young people at a local tesco it worked really well!! We were lucky to use the phamarcy rooms!! Alot of rural areas have mobile units set up in carparks in the supermarkets maybe they are thinking along those line using sterile storage containers or those mobile hub units!!!

supermarkets are very accessible!! 

• Upvote 1

I've just had an email from my GP for my vaccine , I chose my birthday, 22nd Jan. I'm 59 but have an underlying health condition. Hasn't stopped me working though,  I need the money! Possibly this is why I have mine so quickly as they have me on the shielding list.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, ghandi said:

I've just had an email from my GP for my vaccine , I chose my birthday, 22nd Jan. I'm 59 but have an underlying health condition. Hasn't stopped me working though,  I need the money! Possibly this is why I have mine so quickly as they have me on the shielding list.

well done I bet you are pleased. 

it does look that it really depends where you live ' and how lucky you are '

latest claims

care home's 40% vaccinated { Priority Group 1 } 
over 80's      45% vaccinated { Priority Group 2 }

but I know they have started on Priority Group 3 and Priority Group 4 as my Brother who is 75 and his wife 74 both were vaccinated Friday 15/1

and just to really wind him up ' his wife ' was injected first - she had the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and when it was his turn they ran out so they had to switch to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

They were told it would be 10 weeks until their next appointment.

Total so far is 3.3 million

I had my first vaccine this Wednesday and am very grateful, my colleague and girlfriend both had it and felt very unwell which was unfortunate but both feeling fine now, 24 hours of fever and flu symptoms, it does say this on the slip they give you of possible side effects, 1 in 10 may feel a bit ropey short term. I don’t want to put anyone off just recalling what I know, I myself has zero side effects apart from a numb arm the day after.

20 hours ago, Earth_pig said:

I had my first vaccine this Wednesday and am very grateful, my colleague and girlfriend both had it and felt very unwell which was unfortunate but both feeling fine now, 24 hours of fever and flu symptoms, it does say this on the slip they give you of possible side effects, 1 in 10 may feel a bit ropey short term. I don’t want to put anyone off just recalling what I know, I myself has zero side effects apart from a numb arm the day after.

My husband and I have had our first one and felt very lethargic for 2/3 days and had a achey arm. Same with a number of colleagues. I would suggest not planning anything too strenuous for the day after just in case. x

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:51 AM, Earth_pig said:

Hopefully I will not have any side effects. I started a new job not so long ago after a big career life change due to covid ( long story, probably felt be a lot of poeple ), and can't afford,  ironically , to go off sick becuase of a vaccine!  🤞

• Upvote 1

I've just had another crack at the queue calculator (i'm 23 not expecting anything anytime soon of course), but the wait time since last week has gone down considerably, should be expecting my first dose between July and September, and it was around october to december last week, so the process is speeding up, fantastic news !

4 hours ago, Obiginnaw said:

I've just had another crack at the queue calculator (i'm 23 not expecting anything anytime soon of course), but the wait time since last week has gone down considerably, should be expecting my first dose between July and September, and it was around october to december last week, so the process is speeding up, fantastic news !

Are you sure that's correct? There is only approximately 2, 871, 400 vaccines so far. Just under 500,000 are receiving it weekly. I'm 34 and I'm not expecting it soon. He was 13m to receive by end of Feb even though at the current rate that would equal 5.2m.

Unexpectedly, I had my first vaccine yesterday.  I work for the NHS but not frontline.  But they had a large delivery of vaccines that needed using in 48 hours and couldn't get enough patients in at such short notice so just spread the word among the workforce.  It was almost identical to the flu shot for me - slight sting and tiny tender point on my arm but no other symptoms.

Does that mean I can go the Glasto?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 8:40 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Does this calculator take into account the probability that round the clock vaccinations might be available.? Personally I would take a jag in the arse with a rusty needle at three in the morning from a doctor with a guide dog  if it meant immunity from Covid. 

Late feb for me. 

I was expecting to be called in late February as well but on Monday I received this text

Dear Mr Carson, This message has been sent on behalf of Rainbow Practice. You have been invited to book your FIRST COVID-19 vaccination only -  and a link to a NHS booking site '

I knew it was genuine as soon as I saw this - Rainbow Practice is in the same building as Evergreen Surgery.

I was given the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine yesterday.

Have not a clue why they asked me as I am only 67 { Tier 5 } 

They are doing about 5,600 jabs per week - very well organised and did not spot any guide dog's 

I was lucky as Evergreen Surgery is only 5 minuets walk from where I live.

so have faith it may come quicker than you expect.

BOOK2.jpg.0f7f10be5259a162941a572e1036f70a.jpgBOOK5.jpg.84a447597e4262031bddba89c61adaea.jpg_124632985.thumb.jpg.d75e9548c79a8871e613aa12f442d6be.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Mine is now saying I could get it between late March and late April?! That's well up from the last time I checked (over the summer)

Mine has gone the other way now....although the calcs don't figure.  Even at 20,000,000 before me 2.6m/week would give 7.6 weeks and therefore around end of March but the site now says end_April 🙄

Screenshot_20210128-125833.png

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Mine has gone the other way now....although the calcs don't figure.  Even at 20,000,000 before me 2.6m/week would give 7.6 weeks and therefore around end of March but the site now says end_April 🙄

Screenshot_20210128-125833.png

Ha..mine's changed as well. Very odd...tempted to start a spreadsheet logging all the potential dates 😂

Hmm.....I wonder if they have updated the calcs to take account of the impact of 2nd doses being administered to the timing of first doses?  There may only be 20m ahead of me for first dose, and at current rates that would be about 7.6 weeks, but if you take the 2nd dose cohort into account it's probably a lot more than 20m, pushing my first dose date further back.

5 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'm down as 03/02/2021 - 24/04/21. They're 47 days too late. (Because I was lucky enough to get one whilst working).

Just out of interest is there vaccine unused most days ? I’ve waiting on a call for start date ... but just wondered if everyone doing the volunteering gets the spare vaccine ?