Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK

glasto-worker

9 hours ago, The other Bellboy said:

This list is insane!

Yes I know - sure some are required ' but not all ' - its as if they { the department that wrote it up } are looking at if from a Civil servant point of view rather than making it as easy as possible for Medics to Volunteer.

sure some are sensible but they have to cut the red tape as its a National emergency 

7 hours ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

Many of those are a requirement for any role accessing the PSN and most local authority roles. 

I've had do to do 10 of them in my previous IT role.

Boris Johnson was interviewed on Andrew Marr yesterday morning and he has said Matt Hancock the health secretary is taking steps to get rid of "pointless bureaucracy" that retired doctors must complete to be able to administer the jabs.

Only time will tell which items will be dropped.

____BORIS17.thumb.jpg.9af873a310967c10c2ae58777b3cc86e.jpg

16 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Mine has gone from June to September this year to this:

18/01/2022 and 01/07/2022.

I know it's far from from official but anyone know why it's changed? Surely if they are lengthening the time between first and second dose then more people will receive the first dose quicker.

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Same for me.

Worried now I won’t get it in time for Glasto 22.

Don't panic - The Government know they cant fuck this up and its likely that we should see a ramp up over this and further months.

once they reach 2,000,000 per week you should see the dates reduce.

Now I am not a big fan of Matt Hancock or Boris but if they Fuck this up  there will be riots in the streets.

The good news is doses will available at 540 GP vaccination sites and 101 hospitals from today.

we may miss Glasto 2021 but there is a good chance that Glasto 2022 does go ahead { provided they don't go bust }

_1609711275948.thumb.jpg.dfd44cd117fabd4d4b8ac4f620467aa5.jpg

When I last looked on 2/1/2021 for me it stated 'you should expect to receive your two doses of vaccine and be fully protected by between 21/05/2021 and 23/06/2021'

# they have changed the layout #

and its now 

' you should expect to receive your first dose of vaccine between 08/03/2021 and 24/03/2021. You should then get your second dose by between 31/05/2021 and 16/06/2021.

Now we all know that is a prediction that may be well out but at least that site is being updated.

time will tell. - By the way I am 67 so miss the current big push for people 70 and over  +  others

4 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

When I last looked on 2/1/2021 for me it stated 'you should expect to receive your two doses of vaccine and be fully protected by between 21/05/2021 and 23/06/2021'

# they have changed the layout #

and its now 

' you should expect to receive your first dose of vaccine between 08/03/2021 and 24/03/2021. You should then get your second dose by between 31/05/2021 and 16/06/2021.

Now we all know that is a prediction that may be well out but at least that site is being updated.

time will tell. - By the way I am 67 so miss the current big push for people 70 and over  +  others

Good to see for you. For people my age it's going to be September minimum.

35 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Good to see for you. For people my age it's going to be September minimum.

well I am waiting for My older brother who is 75 to get the first jab that site predicts my Brother will receive his first dose of vaccine between 28/01/2021 and 08/02/2021 and second dose between 22/04/2021 and 03/05/2021.

So far he has heard Nothing so we can see how it goes.

Government's vaccines tsar Nadhim Zahawi admitted this morning that the 13million vaccine goal was 'very stretching' – but can be delivered.

Challenged that given the speed of the rollout so far the weekly figure will need to be more like three million than two million by February to hit the PM's target, Mr Zahawi nodded and said: 'You're going to see that increase – the NHS have got a very clear plan. We've got a fantastic team working, seven days a week, all hours to deliver this. No doubt, it is a stretching target. But I think it's one that we should absolutely look to deliver.' 

Now 2 Million would be more realistic but Nadhim Zahawi may know something I don't know.

47 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

well I am waiting for My older brother who is 75 to get the first jab that site predicts my Brother will receive his first dose of vaccine between 28/01/2021 and 08/02/2021 and second dose between 22/04/2021 and 03/05/2021.

So far he has heard Nothing so we can see how it goes.

Government's vaccines tsar Nadhim Zahawi admitted this morning that the 13million vaccine goal was 'very stretching' – but can be delivered.

Challenged that given the speed of the rollout so far the weekly figure will need to be more like three million than two million by February to hit the PM's target, Mr Zahawi nodded and said: 'You're going to see that increase – the NHS have got a very clear plan. We've got a fantastic team working, seven days a week, all hours to deliver this. No doubt, it is a stretching target. But I think it's one that we should absolutely look to deliver.' 

Now 2 Million would be more realistic but Nadhim Zahawi may know something I don't know.

Yes.

Naturally my comment was suggesting it was good for you, not that I had to wait. You should get it before me so here's hoping it's somewhat correct.

Mine has gone from September to October to September December I believe. Either way I'm not hopeful of receiving it this year and if I do then it's a welcome surprise.

My Brother is 75 so he is in the 75-79 Age group but his wife is in the  70-74 Age group

Anyway they are both getting the first jab 3:15pm Friday 15/1 they were sent a text and they had to call a number .

it would appear that other NHS areas may not be using the same system and some are sending a letter so a person has to book online.

--------------

while it would be great if they can get up to 3 million a week ' they are not there yet ' 

details from Yesterday People vaccinated First dose 2,431,648 Second dose total 412,167

2 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

it would appear that other NHS areas may not be using the same system and some are sending a letter so a person has to book online.

Yeah, there's massive inconsistency, in terms of the different systems being run in parallel.

There's a National booking system which covers the Hospitals and the Mass Vaccination Centres being set up, and there's numerous different systems for the "community hubs". No idea what means you get directed to one rather than the other though.

Just now, Chrisp1986 said:

Yeah classed as 'front line' but its a situation where we can't book anywhere and just get a call of there are any left over on a day where too many are defrosted or people don't show for appointments.

Any signs of your pharmacy getting them ? Do you work for a chain ... there was talk of an Asda getting them a few pages back ... or is it likely a continuation of groups of pharmacy’s grouping together like seems to be the case at the moment 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Any signs of your pharmacy getting them ? Do you work for a chain ... there was talk of an Asda getting them a few pages back ... or is it likely a continuation of groups of pharmacy’s grouping together like seems to be the case at the moment 

What is happening with pharmacies, currently, is 200 have been given contracts to do them. You had to apply and there were A LOT of criteria you had to meet which most pharmacies would not fulfill. From memory one was that you had to do 1000 per week which is just not doable in a standard pharmacy. We do around 20 flu jabs a day and even that is a push with workload and staffing levels. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

What is happening with pharmacies, currently, is 200 have been given contracts to do them. You had to apply and there were A LOT of criteria you had to meet which most pharmacies would not fulfill. From memory one was that you had to do 1000 per week which is just not doable in a standard pharmacy. We do around 20 flu jabs a day and even that is a push with workload and staffing levels. 

Cheers ... I do wonder how a supermarket might be able to go fulfil them ... will see if I can find the info ... might be in a car park or something