Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK

glasto-worker

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021.

Ffs

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

"Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021"

Typical. Guarantee mine's on the 25/06! 😄

Mine's the same as you guys. Bloody ages! But kind of what I expected.

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder if there is any way this might speed up ? trying to look on the positive here .... I know we have more than enough ability to fuck this up 

These estimates are based on one million per week as from now. We are on just under 140 thousand per week at the moment so quite a bit of slippage needs to be added to this.

1 minute ago, Copperface said:

These estimates are based on one million per week as from now. We are on just under 140 thousand per week at the moment so quite a bit of slippage needs to be added to this.

whilst I would agree thats an initial week without everything up and running and one vaccine with storage issues , so fingers crossed we get up to speed ... but like you say its very possible we dont ...... but it does look like we will  have plenty of vaccine with JJ one jab so the thing that will cause the issue is the delivery capability manpower 

43 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder if there is any way this might speed up ? trying to look on the positive here .... I know we have more than enough ability to fuck this up 

I suppose all down to the supply of the vaccines, organising appointments  and the recruitment of qualified jabbers. Seems the oxford vaccine is the big hope. 

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Let’s hope. I loved that muddy other stage opener!  Got splattered by mud from Michaels Land Rover as he drove past to see why the set was late starting! Not enough straw and wood chips at the front I understand.

Yep they had it fenced off and I’m suprised security managed to avoid the stampede when the fencing got removed 🙂 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Realistically they aren't going to make vaccination a condition of entry.  If they do that then they know there won't be any point. It's much more about getting those at risk done.

I wouldn't read too much into the dates on a personal level.

It will be a condition of entry to a lot of countries going forward though.

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 02/06/2021 and 25/06/2021.

I'm planning on being busy 25th June.

GET A BLOODY MOVE ON!!!

Don’t wanna piss on yer chips but don’t forget it’s double dose so you won’t be fully vaccinated until July anyway....

*ducks fer cover* 🐦🐦🐦🐱🐦🐦🐦

Bare with me on this, I don't know if it'll be any use but I'm already 5 beers deep.
I really like this site
🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🚶🏿🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️
Based on your profile, there are between 27,132,105 and 38,844,493 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK.
📅 Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 26/06/2021 and 16/09/2021.

Just vaccinate all Glastonbury goers (including me) that Friday morning (26th)

There is an option on this site for event risk which I really like the look of

So I wanted to use Somerset because I wasn't sure what data it would use (I was going to use UK data). Somerset population: 560631

I used this to work out current cases etc. 12676 active case

and I searched google for 2019 attendance which was 203,500 (i assume this doesn't include staff and artists)

Turns out:
The number of attendees infected with COVID-19 is 18405.
🤝 The chance that at least 1 person at the event has COVID is very high (close to 100%).
🏭 This event of 203500 people could produce at least 46012 new cases.

But seeing as people attend from all over the uk (and abroad like me) this is pointless, but just goes to show that having the festival in June 2021 is anyones guess.
I'm 33% positive it'll happen.

New Zealand is fine by the way, went to a day festival of 10000 2 weeks ago, and heading to another camping festival over new year. 

48 minutes ago, John the Moth said:
2 hours ago, dreadwing said:

New Zealand is fine by the way, went to a day festival of 10000 2 weeks ago, and heading to another camping festival over new year. 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️🚶🏿🚶‍♂️

R&V?

NORTHERN BASS

I’m June 26th to September sometime.

If we’re optimistic, and say a mill a week start getting it in early 2021, that could be pushing half or at least a third of the population by the end of June. Would that be enough for events to start happening?