Vaccine Queue Calculator for the UK

glasto-worker

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021.

Ffs

one advantage to being older !!! My one

Based on your profile, there are between 9,926,645 and 12,305,865 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK.

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 24/02/2021 and 13/03/2021.

I will know how accurate it is as I have asked my older brother to check.

the problem is if they don't reach that rate it could be longer. 

7 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

one advantage to being older !!! My one

Based on your profile, there are between 9,926,645 and 12,305,865 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK.

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 24/02/2021 and 13/03/2021.

I will know how accurate it is as I have asked my older brother to check.

the problem is if they don't reach that rate it could be longer. 

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 24/02/2021 and 13/03/2021.
I'm in the same group.

The problem is that they'll struggle to reach the 1,00,000 a week with the Pfizer vaccine alone because of the logistics. If the Astra Zeneca one gets approval soon that will be a huge step forward as they can use the mass vaccination centres that they've created around the country.

According to the calculator my mother should get hers between 21/12/2020 and 17/01/2021, if that happens then I'll start to believe.

1 minute ago, Losing my hair said:

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 24/02/2021 and 13/03/2021.
I'm in the same group.

The problem is that they'll struggle to reach the 1,00,000 a week with the Pfizer vaccine alone because of the logistics. If the Astra Zeneca one gets approval soon that will be a huge step forward as they can use the mass vaccination centres that they've created around the country.

According to the calculator my mother should get hers between 21/12/2020 and 17/01/2021, if that happens then I'll start to believe.

its grim ... praying the oxford one speeds things up ....

28 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Mine was between March and April. Hoped it might be sooner after my heart attack, but I can live with that.

thats the same as me ... I hoped mine would be sooner ... 

Based on your profile, there are between 12,305,865 and 18,074,125 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK. 
📅 Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 13/03/2021 and 23/04/2021.
Edited by crazyfool1

Based on your profile, there are between 0 and 503,378 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK. 
📅 Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 17/12/2020 and 21/12/2020.

Just got an invite through for Sunday!  So it works
Edited by tarw
Got invite
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Give it to See Tickets and put it all down to the luck of the ol' F5 finger. See who really wants their vaccine at 9am on hungover Sunday.

We are currently processing the maximum possible number of vaccines per second....

Dave! DAVE!! YOUR FUCKING ID NUMBER'S WRONG YOU PRICK!! What's the right number? OH FUCK THEY'VE RUN OUT!!

Although based on everyone's favourite anecdotal evidence the majority of the vaccine would end up going to Scousers 😂

• Upvote 4

Only 3-4 months left of this shit show for me fingers crossed.

Based on your profile, there are between 12,305,865 and 18,074,125 people in front of you in the queue for a COVID vaccine across the UK. 
📅 Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 13/03/2021 and 23/04/2021.

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Give it to See Tickets and put it all down to the luck of the ol' F5 finger. See who really wants their vaccine at 9am on hungover Sunday.

We are currently processing the maximum possible number of vaccines per second....

Dave! DAVE!! YOUR FUCKING ID NUMBER'S WRONG YOU PRICK!! What's the right number? OH FUCK THEY'VE RUN OUT!!

Although based on everyone's favourite anecdotal evidence the majority of the vaccine would end up going to Scousers 😂

Could be quite accurate.  I had to give my middle name and NHS number to book.  Had to phone GPs as I have no idea of my NHS number.  Might be a good idea to look it up if you don’t know itt

1 minute ago, tarw said:

Could be quite accurate.  I had to give my middle name and NHS number to book.  Had to phone GPs as I have no idea of my NHS number.  Might be a good idea to look it up if you don’t know itt

One of the few bits of paperwork I know exactly where it is!