• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ynot, Truck, Tramlines and Victorious all share the same booker. Ynot and Truck used to be part of Count Of Ten. Count Of Ten also used to be a consultant / events planner for Tramlines. Glo

Can everyone just chill, don't want these parts of the forums like the toxic Glastonbury threads on here. 👍😄

Seems to be the case with most line ups on there. People will always find a reason to moan, no matter what they announced will get panned now due to the wait so they’ve only set themselves up really!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Y Not capacity was 40k but it's been reduced to 30k when it got acquired. Probably to make it more manageable with it being independent. 

Kendal is 35k at the moment I think. 

Oh. I admit the 15k I've seen in much more previous that I thought. But even upto day within the last couple of years only state 25k+. Last year I admit they got acts that would suggest it being of a decent size.

I'd still say The Libertines, RB and Richard Ashcroft sounds too big....in a year where they probably won't need to go as strong, but then Truck with a smaller capacity surprised me a bit.

I guess though, The Libertines instantly makes you think they are bigger than their current status. Due to the amount of wall to wall hits too...but then I could say that about many smaller acts I know now from the past. And Ashcroft at Splendour but then he is only Castle Headliner at Victorious.

I think there is also that element that if a July festival is announced and you like it. Half of you wants to invest, the other half of you feels it's the get a sellout for 2022.

1 hour ago, A costume of a man said:

So maybe announcement for the announcement on Tuesday, then the actual lineup Thursday? 

Quite possibly. I don't know for sure but I believe Tramlines can announce next week, it's the earliest they can make an announcement. Y Not are in a similar situation. 

1 hour ago, Samjones said:

Not sure if this makes them more or less likely 

5210233F-CFBA-4F0E-9EDE-7D5CAFE2769D.png

It makes then less likely. If this doesn't sell out instantly then you've got a set of dates to sell out as well as July festival's with then playing too. 

Personally I think they've opted just to go with the tour rather than a string of smaller festivals dates they may not make it. They are from England so. And of course those festivals will book them next year.

2 minutes ago, twinmaker said:

Does anyone else think that, given the recent backlash following other festivals' line up announcements, YNOT are hurriedly adding female acts to the bill?!

Don’t think there are another female bands that fit the main genre of festivals like Y Not, Tramlines, Truck etc but I reckon bands such as Wolf Alice, Pale Waves and Sports could be on the bill  

19 minutes ago, twinmaker said:

Does anyone else think that, given the recent backlash following other festivals' line up announcements, YNOT are hurriedly adding female acts to the bill?!

No. They just not got their line up in order yet.

1 hour ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Don’t think there are another female bands that fit the main genre of festivals like Y Not, Tramlines, Truck etc but I reckon bands such as Wolf Alice, Pale Waves and Sports could be on the bill  

Why does noone ever mention yonaka 

11 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Who are they similar to just to get a basic understanding 

I'd say up there with wolf Alice but wouldnt necessarily put them alongside. They've toured with Libertines, catfish and bring me the horizon and not looked out of place. Theresa (the vocalist) has a great stage presence 

26 minutes ago, gfa said:

@Samjones got that libertines poster source? its been all over the forum but not been announced yet and no source??

Was posted on this event on Facebook I’m intrested in. As you say no confirmation but it looks legit and don’t really see why someone would be arsed making it up hahaha

DBF8CD16-5890-48EB-AA67-850B2515A1C2.png

3DFB9721-FB8F-4B18-A450-1F2D9B0D8339.png

cheers ^ was just checking it says Uea instead of UEA which through me off a bit and obviously not posted anywhere 🙂 just wanted confirmation

1 minute ago, A costume of a man said:

Feels strange to still not know who the hell is playing, but then you realise Reading and Leeds haven't revealed their lineup either.

Not sure what politics would be stopping that announcement, they're one of the biggest.

reading + leeds lineup has been released, just waiting on more names 

• Like 1