Y Not 2021

Jack.194

39 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

What makes you think them? 

I guess because they're an international act?

Arguably it can't be them as:

- they're also doing tramlines which is going ahead
- they're only playing UK dates all the way until August, it looks like their plan is to travel here, quarantine and then do the string of only UK summer dates

Kelis is an international act, but I mean

8 minutes ago, A costume of a man said:

I guess because they're an international act?

Arguably it can't be them as:

- they're also doing tramlines which is going ahead
- they're only playing UK dates all the way until August, it looks like their plan is to travel here, quarantine and then do the string of only UK summer dates

Kelis is an international act, but I mean

Haven't dmas been dropped from tramlines? Positive they have on the new day splits poster?

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Pale waves too - 

So if y not were to go ahead that's a second top and a potential second stage headliner to find

Big pig too which I know they aren't as big, they are an extra act to find. I'm quite positive so I'm looking at it as all the evidence is adding up. Hopefully we get an announcement tomorrow now. Will see soon enough.

12 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

Big pig too which I know they aren't as big, they are an extra act to find. I'm quite positive so I'm looking at it as all the evidence is adding up. Hopefully we get an announcement tomorrow now. Will see soon enough.

So it could be: DMA's, Pale Waves, Kelis and Eve that are out.

Doesn't Tim Booth live in LA? Not sure where that leaves James

3 minutes ago, A costume of a man said:

So it could be: DMA's, Pale Waves, Kelis and Eve that are out.

Doesn't Tim Booth live in LA? Not sure where that leaves James

James have a fair few festival dates(9 ir 10)in the UK, so will just come over and isolate before hand if needed.

3 minutes ago, thetime said:

James have a fair few festival dates(9 ir 10)in the UK, so will just come over and isolate before hand if needed.

I believe he has been in the UK for a while holed up with the band rehearsing for the London opens up gig that didn't happen. He's certainly been on UK TV programmes over the last fortnight 

• Upvote 1

With DMAs dropping out of tramlines for you think they would find a replacement of the same caliber? I’m unsure how it works with payment now they can’t travel. There’s a few acts knocking about id be happy with as replacements….but even if they don’t replace them and the festival goes ahead I won’t be too bothered as I’d do anything for some live music 

19 minutes ago, KBR1991 said:

There surely has to be an announcement today. This is torture.

Shocking PR from Y Not. 

I know some might argue they have got nothing to say, they never had anything to say in the last year. That didn't stop them posting on social media every 2 or 3 days during lock downs. 

It's quite piss poor.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, thetime said:

Shocking PR from Y Not. 

I know some might argue they have got nothing to say, they never had anything to say in the last year. That didn't stop them posting on social media every 2 or 3 days during lock downs. 

It's quite piss poor.

Completely agree.