Y Not 2021

Jack.194

5 minutes ago, Samjones said:

Any hints for this one @JBarbour? 😉🤞

I don't know this one! I think they got dealt with same hand Tramlines did announcing this late. So that could be indication they sharing an act or two. 

I might know tomorrow though, but that will be an embargo so no chance I can tease as much. 😄 

Just now, JBarbour said:

I don't know this one! I think they got dealt with same hand Tramlines did announcing this late. So that could be indication they sharing an act or two. 

I might know tomorrow though, but that will be an embargo so no chance I can tease as much. 😄 

Boooooo 😂

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:
9 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Can Royal Blood really afford to have another festival booked with an arena tour coming up?

I'll say again though, that May 7th on sale date is a strange one. 

Considering everything they missed last year, they may be making up for lost time. Either way, I’ll know on Thursday whether I need to get tickets for next years tour or not.

5 minutes ago, indietrax01 said:

Considering everything they missed last year, they may be making up for lost time. Either way, I’ll know on Thursday whether I need to get tickets for next years tour or not.

I get that. But it's strange to announce a tour with tickets going on sale two weeks later. It's almost as if they aren't allowed on sale until the festivals they play have announced. But also, it looks like it's been timed with a cut off point for those festivals saying yes or not for this year meaning people will jump on the tour,

• Like 1

Every festival that announcing Royal Blood is just making the festival scene look weaker and weaker this year. 

It's not like its slim pickings for UK acts wanting a payday 😄

Dam all these festivals with the same bookers. I hope Y Not branches off from the Tramlines, Truck and Victorious booker, going proper independent now they not part of the same company.  

Yeah I'm surprised at how little variety there's been across many of the announced festivals so far this summer. There's so many 'dormant'/off album cycle UK acts that could have had a serious easy payday just getting back in the rehearsal room and doing one or two exclusives.

Royal Blood I guess are looking to use these regional headliners as a good advert for their own tour next year.

29 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Royal Blood I guess are looking to use these regional headliners as a good advert for their own tour next year.

Yeah maybe a good promo tool, but people soon at fed up of seeing acts tour the small/mid/regional festivals (see The Libs, Noel, Stereophonics, Courteeners).

I'm over-here knocking Royal Blood when its The Streets that look to be going OTT with festivals this year 😄