Jungle Glastonbury Full set video 2019

IsmaMiusic

Hello there everybody!! I noticed that they recently took down jungle's set and I must confess that I loved to watch that concert every weekend since quarantine. So I need somebody to please tell me how I can get the video back, can somebody please send me a download link for ths set? I would be forever thankfull. I think the iPlayer method is not working since the video is not available in the original website https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07df2xt I used to watch it in a youtube video but it is also not available anymore :( 

Thank you friends! Keep the music playing!

5 hours ago, rmartin1803 said:

I know that the term is outdated, but in this instance it's fully verified and can hold it's own - top banana rmartin1803. I think we could all feel IsmaMiusic's anxiety. I nearly had a fucking stroke with anxiety myself there, at one point! :)

IsmaMiusic - Happy that that's been sorted for you. I 'think@ I dislike jungle music, but am not fully 100% convinced that I know my own mind in that field. So, I'm going to have a listen to that too. That'll be the crunch point, I'd say. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. :)

• Upvote 1