The worlds gone mad.. Ban all Xmas songs

guypjfreak

17 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yup. Though is this the first time time it's been such a takeover?

Shakey in the top 10 lmao

Shakey is fucking everywhere at the moment - properly whoring himself on every TV show he can get on!

"Fucking play green door you c**t, I've been carting this thing around the farm all day!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punksnotdead said:

Shakey is fucking everywhere at the moment - properly whoring himself on every TV show he can get on!

"Fucking play green door you c**t, I've been carting this thing around the farm all day!"

Exactly.  He popped up on The Last Leg and couldn't help but call him a c**t.  I'm still furious and I didn't even dress up as a green door.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Chris Hawkins recounted the #shakeydoor anecdote on 6Music the other morning.

History became legend.  Legend became myth. And some things that should have been forgotten were not.  For ten and a half years, the #shakeydoor remained in glasto knowledge.

Shame it's not the 'good' Shakey! Neil Young in the top ten would be a great way to end a shite year.

On 12/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Chris Hawkins recounted the #shakeydoor anecdote on 6Music the other morning.

History became legend.  Legend became myth. And some things that should have been forgotten were not.  For ten and a half years, the #shakeydoor remained in glasto knowledge.

Woke up this morning by our alarm clock radio (yes we still prefer that to a smart phone ) , tuned to radio Clyde and it was shakeys Xmas song playing. The first thing I thought of was the green door debacle. Made me smile!