5rebbecas

I sort of expect they (& other fest's/ tours etc) try to just rollover but a lot will depend on numbers, if they have to scale down to allow for an element of social distancing then surely they'll need to cut back on bands too? I wouldn't be devastated if the Foals couldn't make it though, was pretty underwhelmed with them being the Sunday main stage closing act

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 12:07 PM, bottonrob said:

I sort of expect they (& other fest's/ tours etc) try to just rollover but a lot will depend on numbers, if they have to scale down to allow for an element of social distancing then surely they'll need to cut back on bands too? I wouldn't be devastated if the Foals couldn't make it though, was pretty underwhelmed with them being the Sunday main stage closing act

complete opposite for me, imo foals are the best headliner the festival has booked since i've been attending (first year was 14') i'd be gutted if they weren't rebooked but seeing as the rest of their dates have rolled over to next year (TRNSMT, Castlefield, Mad Cool, Tour Dates) i'm certain that they'll be back