Green Man 2021

Gilgamesh69

20 minutes ago, Harriehot said:

Hey guys, not sure if anyone will be able to help. Just found out a close contact has tested positive for covid. Were waiting to hear from track and trace (they will definitely be in touch) abd gave sent a PCR test (results in up to 72 hours) .

Anyone know what the refund policy is? Don't think we can feasibly attend now 😞 bags all packed and everything were both very sad 😞

Any help appreciated!

That's really shit I'm so sorry, email both ticketline and GM and contact them on social media.

I would have thought they would let you role over to next year as they don't want to encourage risky behaviour. 

20 mins (if that) at the bus gate just now - and that was with two shuttles and a national express just in! 

Trains were a shitshow - Transport for Wales should hang its head in shame then go and look at how GWR manages Glastonbury! 

15 hours ago, adequate8 said:

Guessing DJ sets?

98ACA32E-BB25-4832-AAA6-0665FD917BF5.jpeg

Yes, DJs / radio hosts. 

I find the first day slightly underwhelming, but thought Cool Greenhouse were brilliant. Also, the dosas and bhajis are as good as I remember! 

Really looking forward to The Lounge Society and Goat Girl today. 

41 minutes ago, JHad said:

Yes, DJs / radio hosts. 

I find the first day slightly underwhelming, but thought Cool Greenhouse were brilliant. Also, the dosas and bhajis are as good as I remember! 

Really looking forward to The Lounge Society and Goat Girl today. 

I really loved Lynks. He's such a brilliant performer. 

Wet Leg were good, Yard Act and PVA too. Working Men's Club were decent once they got over their technical problems.

Really wanted to see Tirzah but not in a tent full of people chatting. Ended up bailing out after half an hour.

Overhead some workers talking about how someone had been rifling through tents in the area they were camping. I know it's happened here before but in the staff area it's very strange.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Working Men’s Club were great. I think their set was shorter though because they started late but ended on time.

The same with Jockstrap. They were 25 minutes late on. 

On the tent thing, a combination (not key in case you lose it and not the TSA ones because the master key is easily available) padlock to stop opportunists is such an obvious and cheap solution. Doesn't stop anyone cutting through your tent, but that's much rarer. 

3 hours ago, adequate8 said:

745 Walled Garden Sunday special guest is apparently Squid. According to bloke in Lazarus Kane crowd who knows the drummer (who is here)

Lol! We were just joking this evening that ‘loads of bands sound like Squid’ and lo and behold… 😂

18 hours ago, xxialac said:

Anyone else want to comment on who have been the best acts so far?

The only answer to this is Lazarus Kane. Seen them a few times but never imagined it would be in a crowd like that, was absolutely so much fun.

Can anyone confirm whether the guy on stage with them for the last couple of songs was James Acaster or not? Big debate going on about that this morning.