Green Man 2021

Gilgamesh69

5 hours ago, tjrant said:

I going for;

Mogwai, Caribou, Fontaines DC, Black Midi, Peaness, Do Nothing, BC Camplight, This is the Kit, Katy J Pearson, Goldfrapp, Lump, Shame, Squid, Porridge Radio, Goat Girl, Kelly Lee Owens, Gruff Rhys, Boy Azooga, Buzzzard Buzzard Buzzard, Panic Shack, Nadine Shah, Bambara, Fenne Lily, Giant Swan, John x2, Richard Dawson, Crows, Sports Team, Courting, The Staves, Afrocluster, Sons of Kemet and John Grant.

Impressed myself by calling most of the line up. 

Hugely disappointed, hoping they'll allow refunds

edit: Good to hear!

"We totally understand that some people may not feel ready to return this year, so if you have tickets and don’t want to attend, please contact Ticketline to arrange a refund or rollover to 2022"

Edited by SaintEwart

5 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Over the moon with that line up! Anyone else noticed the actor Iwan Rehon is on second on Sunday on the Rising Stage?

Yeah haha! I remember listening to a few of his songs a few years ago (around when he was in misfits). Simple acoustic singer-songwriter stuff iirc

OK.....so....that line up is VERY Moz friendly!!! HURRAH!!!

However.....i have a question. On their Covid 19 update on their FAQS they say....

"Proof of vaccination from Wales or Scotland. Those from Wales and Scotland can provide their vaccination records to show they have had both doses"

I assume this is a typo, and those of us jabbed by the bill hicks chip here in England will also be OK? Or will I have to do a lateral flow test too?

I mean.....I OBVIOUSLY will.....Im gonna be going! :)

2 minutes ago, retromoz said:

OK.....so....that line up is VERY Moz friendly!!! HURRAH!!!

However.....i have a question. On their Covid 19 update on their FAQS they say....

"Proof of vaccination from Wales or Scotland. Those from Wales and Scotland can provide their vaccination records to show they have had both doses"

I assume this is a typo, and those of us jabbed by the bill hicks chip here in England will also be OK? Or will I have to do a lateral flow test too?

I mean.....I OBVIOUSLY will.....Im gonna be going! 🙂

That's only if you cannot use the NHS Covid Pass.

But I'm with you, if they need me to stand in a bucket of cow shit as a condition of entry then I would.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

One thing: if (as I assume) there's no Settlers Pass this year and so no early arrivals picking up programmes, we're probably not going to get the times early...

They've confirmed Settlers is on as normal on Facebook.

No idea how they've pulled that line up out the bag but they have - amazing.