Green Man 2021

Gilgamesh69

24 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Few people have messaged me directly about my ticket, thanks.  I’m going to wait until I know the details about ticket rollover before I make a decision! 

I’ll get back in touch as and when I know for certain what I’m doing. 

Excited to see what the line up looks like even if I’m not going!  

There have been people asking them on twitter about rolling tickets over (even if it goes ahead) and they've always said to email them. Example below:

"Hi Diane, if you email details through to info@greenman.net we can take a look. Cheers, GM" 

Edit: and @the wonderwhy

Edited by zeppelin
  • Upvote 2

I'd certainly be interested in tickets (need 2 really) if there are any going.

I do think they would let you roll it over though - particularly if you went down the route of saving you aren't comfortable going because of Covid and crowds etc 

But like I said if anyone has a couple available I'd defo be interested - been trying to keep an eye out but not having much luck. 

38 minutes ago, retromoz said:

Yeah, I would assume its way too late to organise a rollover, if it goes ahead. And I would assume there would have a lot on already.

I'd assume it would be easy to flog them on though....

This.

Assuming we're getting a confirmation +/- line-up announcement today, and the resale sold out quickly with plenty on twitter cross at missing out, any private resales would be pretty do-able, I'd think.

Ben

56 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

There have been people asking them on twitter about rolling tickets over (even if it goes ahead) and they've always said to email them. Example below:

"Hi Diane, if you email details through to info@greenman.net we can take a look. Cheers, GM" 

Edit: and @the wonderwhy

Ta 

2 minutes ago, copperbottom said:

Any last minute line-up predictions / hopes & dreams? 🙂

Literally only one - please don't let this be confirmed, line-up delivered, and then things go so, so tits up that it's snatched away again in three weeks.

Other than that - I'm just delighted to be going.

Ben

• Like 1

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Literally only one - please don't let this be confirmed, line-up delivered, and then things go so, so tits up that it's snatched away again in three weeks.

Other than that - I'm just delighted to be going.

Ben

Too fucking right, I'm exactly the same mate. Gems on the lineup would just be extra icing on a cake I've been waiting to eat for 2 years:)

• Upvote 1

Hoping for Squid as the gig I was going to got rescheduled numerous times and was supposed to be this week and then got completely cancelled.

Also hoping for Little Simz based on GM re-posting her story on Instagram the other day!