Green Man 2021

Gilgamesh69

What a joke that was, between my wife and i we “paid” three times and then it finally worked. It was like a throwback to ticketing about 10 years ago.... ticketline get in the bin. 

At least we have got them, we had to persevere and keep trying till it worked so keep going until the sold out signs go up i guess

19 hours ago, rug568 said:

With eotr announcing their lineup I feel Roisin Murphy is now a certainty.

Also confirmation that it’s going to be mainly UK acts which is exciting, hopefully no Mac Demarco! 

What's wrong with Mac Demarco? Love him. Salad Days and This Old Dog are good albums too. 

26 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

What's wrong with Mac Demarco? Love him. Salad Days and This Old Dog are good albums too. 

Always fun to see Mac. His set in Far Out a few years ago was a riot. He crowdsourced to the middle of the tent, climbed half way up one of the towers and backwards swan dived again into the crowd. All without losing his ciggie, natch. 

Ben

25 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Because normally it's not like that, usually you have a couple of months to get a ticket. 

True, it was just my annoyance at a ticketing experience which was really poor and i thought had been consigned to the history books. Clearly ticketline are way behind in technology. They couldnt even do the que bit properly. If you have a que its so when you actually get on the site it works. Everyone else in the industry can manage it (skiddle, even resident advisor) 

47 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Yeah had the exact same experience

i even have pending transaction for the failed payment but it should fall away

Was very frustrating. Tbf one of the failed payments was because I hardly ever use my Credit Card so Halifax blocked it. Then they text me to tell me they'd done it. Yeah thanks for that.