• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we'll get an announcement of some surnames before Christmas?

The next best thing to Glastonbury.  Obviously tiny by comparison but it's like they've picked all the best bits of Glasto without the hassle.  So you've got the best food stalls from Glasto, some of

Reckon Angel went on holiday to the Breacon Beacons during lockdown and decided it was the place for her 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

New tweet thread - refunded tickets go on sale on Thursday, line-up "in the next few months" (I'd hope they would be, given the festival if it goes ahead is in the next few months)

Oh my days the wait for this lineup is neverending

8 hours ago, Chazwozza said:

@bennyhana22just making sure you’ve picked up on Green Man ticket sale starting at 10 am on Thursday 6 May....

Oh cheers, man! Yep, we're all over it. Three of my Glastonbury pals and I will be in full Ticket Day formation tomorrow morning, with a couple of other pals who already have rollovers  helping out too. 

I guess the one mystery is just how many/few there will be. 

Just to help, does anyone know what info is needed when purchasing tickets? I haven't been to GM for about six years. We've got the four names lined up. And is it likely that we won't be able to buy four in a single purchase? 

Good luck to anyone trying, and thanks for being so thoughtful, @Chazwozza.

Ben

Similar question to the above really...

Do you need specific names when purchasing, or is it just normal ticketing?

Also, does anyone know (remember!) the weekend ticket proce?

Thanks all!

46 minutes ago, boaboaboa said:

Similar question to the above really...

Do you need specific names when purchasing, or is it just normal ticketing?

Also, does anyone know (remember!) the weekend ticket proce?

Thanks all!

My adult weekend ticket was £195.00 but with fees and postage came to £214.20. 

44 minutes ago, Tatterdemalion said:

Stewarding applications open on Thursday as well apparently if anybody else is looking at that option.

image.png.52c2af1fc5471fc905b8f4bf2d196886.png

+1 for stewarding, it’s very relaxed and the team is universally lovely 

2 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

My adult weekend ticket was £195.00 but with fees and postage came to £214.20. 

Lovely, thanks very much!

Fingers crossed for everyone trying tomorrow!

• Like 1

I don't think we've really discussed what GM might do for headliners. I have no idea if the full Caribou band can make it so that might just leave Kiwanuka of the originally announced four for 2020 (Goldfrapp can step up but it's also a case of whether they want to, as IIRC that was meant to be a Felt Mountain set) and only three of the next seven biggest on the poster. Clearly EOTR have acted early and very well but it's not that deep a well of currently active appropriate British acts they can pull from. Presumably Laura Marling is out if LUMP are still on the bill and with their album coming out she wants to concentrate on that this summer. Mogwai got mentioned a few pages back which is plausible.

Edited by SweepingTheNation
55 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

I don't think we've really discussed what GM might do for headliners. I have no idea if the full Caribou band can make it so that might just leave Kiwanuka of the originally announced four for 2020 (Goldfrapp can step up but it's also a case of whether they want to, as IIRC that was meant to be a Felt Mountain set) and only three of the next seven biggest on the poster. Clearly EOTR have acted early and very well but it's not that deep a well of currently active appropriate British acts they can pull from. Presumably Laura Marling is out if LUMP are still on the bill and with their album coming out she wants to concentrate on that this summer. Mogwai got mentioned a few pages back which is plausible.

Caribou is playing All Points East so i'm thinking its pretty likely they could still headline this.

i'd be fine with Mac and Little Dragon not returning though. Wasn't particularly excited about them. Mogwai would be a great upgrade, but i'm trying not to get my hopes up...

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Hi @eFestivals

Are you putting a link on https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/greenman/2021/  for the ticket sale today?

I'm not working at the moment because I'm in hospital.i have two ex-staff helping out, keeping things up to date.they won't do green Man tickets cos we don't look for extra work ifitsf its making others money and nothing in it for efestivals to cover the cost of the work there's no commissions from green Man tickets.