U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Correct. But you can't apportion blame to the individuals who were trying to cope with that yesterday. If there was any collusion or direction, it was coming from way above them.

Yeah you can. Their orders were to not beat up white people to a bloody pulp. same thing went to the police that came in to clear them out and just pushed them. They easily wouldve done the bad stuff if they were equipped to do so, but initially were not.

also this. If it quacks like a duck....

There were good cops and bad cops there yesterday and it seems they were given free reign to choose whichever side they liked - stop the MAGAts or allow them through and take selfies. They were outnumbered from the get-go, but especially if half of them chose to not to fulfil their duty properly. 

Just now, Suprefan said:

Yeah you can. Their orders were to not beat up white people to a bloody pulp. same thing went to the police that came in to clear them out and just pushed them. They easily wouldve done the bad stuff if they were equipped to do so, but initially were not.

also this. If it quacks like a duck....

Apart from the unarmed woman fatally shot of course. I've watched that out of context 9 second clip and all I can hear is ACAB being shouted repeatedly, and can't work out if someone is taking a selfie, or showing something on the screen. I would suggest the impartiality of the poster of this clip who has titled it like that is open to question as well, looking at his timeline.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

@parlertakes on Twitter is a pretty good look at the madness that happens there without actually having to sign up to it. Funnily enough, you need photo I.D. to sign up and a lot of the plotting of the senate takeover was done there, so the FBI must be having a field day. 

Yep, a right wing echo chamber, set up by the people behind Cambridge Analytica that demands all your personal info. They'll be having a field day with all that info. And all the right wing conspiracy nuts are handing it over unquestioningly.

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

What does impeaching actually do though ? He looses the presidency a few days early and can’t return ? Not sure ... 

If he's impeached then his case will be sent to the Senate for them to judge. If he's convicted in the Senate then he is removed from office. He shouldn't be able to run again, but I have seen some say that a President could be able to.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

What does impeaching actually do though ? He looses the presidency a few days early and can’t return ? Not sure ... 

Don't think he is allowed to run again if successfully impeached. That would help. He'd also the the only President not to be acquitted if he was found guilty. Probably more as well, but that's the kicker for the mango mussolini....

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not sure if this is something he can actually do (especially without admitting to crimes beforehand) but I like the idea of there now being a race between the 25th/impeachment being put in to action and him attempting to pardon himself:

Somebody make me pick the lotto numbers now. 

Itll get challenged in courts and I could see SCOTUS say that he cannot do it. As bad as some of the justices are, some of them hate this kind of overreach moreso when it comes to application of executive powers

. Also, this means that he has zero confidence in Pence with a transfer of power. And he is scheduled to be at Camp David this weekend. They have no golf course hahaha.