U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

22 hours ago, Matt42 said:

He’s going to run again isn’t he. Either him or his daughter 

14th amendment is gonna stop it. When his ability to hold office is gone thats when the money stops.  Ivanka will try for the senate or a house seat in Florida, but there is nothing to say the name will be so tainted that it backfires.

Whoops, big apologies to everyone. In a good mood this morning, so might leave it a few hours before I delve into this one!

(Do kind of think generally though, with all his money (in theory), why doesn't he just go and sit on a beach or something, maybe try and enjoy being alive!)

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

(Do kind of think generally though, with all his money (in theory), why doesn't he just go and sit on a beach or something, maybe try and enjoy being alive!)

Narcissism. Guy can’t stand not being in the spotlight in some way and hates being a loser. Although he had absolutely no interest in actually doing the job of being president, it took him to the peak of worldwide fame so to him it was everything. Just minding his own business and enjoying his millions isn’t something that he’s interested in. 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Narcissism. Guy can’t stand not being in the spotlight in some way and hates being a loser. Although he had absolutely no interest in actually doing the job of being president, it took him to the peak of worldwide fame so to him it was everything. Just minding his own business and enjoying his millions isn’t something that he’s interested in. 

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up innit. I'd feel sorry for him if he had any redeeming features as a human being whatsoever. I read Mary Trump's book recently - recommended. (Spolier alert: apparently his dad wasn't a very nice man!)

7 hours ago, Homer said:

Whoops, big apologies to everyone. In a good mood this morning, so might leave it a few hours before I delve into this one!

This is how its all going to end now. Hopefully when the first subpeona is issued theyll have to drag him into court. 

9 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'm unsure of the reason for posting this, but Obama had long left office when these pics were taken. I suppose you could accuse an unemployed man of taking a holiday....

We were talking about Trump’s refusal to just enjoy his money and retirement and quietly fuck off so I think the pictures were just posted as an example of Obama enjoying his post presidential life in contrast.