U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

34 minutes ago, jparx said:

Great stuff. Biden isn’t going to be the most progressive president ever but he’s about as progressive as you’ll get in 2021 America, and it’s a gigantic step forward from the last four years. His speech was tremendous as well.

The hard left will be whinging but if you live in the real world, it’s a great day. The QAnon nerds are possibly the biggest threat to our countries and this is a huge blow for them and a big win for us.

He is going to put everything into position so that it can keep continuing to be progressive. And itll be Kamala’s job right now to be cool with all this. Theyre gonna try to tear her to shreds if indeed she has to run in 2024 and call her a flip flopper.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

There’s something incredibly heartwarming about this guy trying over and over for the Presidency and being beaten out each time, and just when he was ready to give up being convinced by his relatives that he had to try again to beat Trump. 

Obviously time will tel what kind of President he turns out to be, and I’m sure there will be things to criticise along the way, but damn is it good to see him up there right now, as I’m sure he must’ve thought he’d blown his chance at it at this age.

Then got the most votes of any president in history!

never give up

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Homer said:

Looks like Q is trying to run off and no-one notices all the shit he's caused!

Such a big L for all those Q nuts and such a hilarious way for him to just nope out like this.

’Welp guess all that stuff I said was bullshit. Seeya! Check out my new podcast won’t ya?’

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Such a big L for all those Q nuts and such a hilarious way for him to just nope out like this.

’Welp guess all that stuff I said was bullshit. Seeya! Check out my new podcast won’t ya?’

Not sure it's quite the plot twist they were all expecting.

From that feed I was watching earlier, the general vibe was... 'something big is going to happen in a few days' (but they didn't seem to know what it was.

So apart from the few minor militia groups that gathered at certain capitols on Sunday, was there any other bother from Trumpers over the past few days, or did the large armed presence basically nip it all in the bud before they even had a chance to congregate? Seems to have all gone much better than expected with no trouble to be heard of.