U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, Homer said:

I think I've found a QAnon live feed with commentary. They are currently anti-masking and discussing the impending storm:

fascinating to listen to. They discuss "information"* they've been 'sent' by supposed contacts of famous people (eg: Flynn) or 'insiders' and if the info they've 'heard' doesn't fit the narrative they want people to take up, they say stuff to dismiss it.

Sounds like a Brit is one of the main geezers.

* just think: I get shit loads of false info about festivals. Just think how much fun there is to be had with that, or just shit info gets sent their way.

Great stuff. Biden isn’t going to be the most progressive president ever but he’s about as progressive as you’ll get in 2021 America, and it’s a gigantic step forward from the last four years. His speech was tremendous as well.

The hard left will be whinging but if you live in the real world, it’s a great day. The QAnon nerds are possibly the biggest threat to our countries and this is a huge blow for them and a big win for us.

• Upvote 2

I really liked how Biden was quite honest about the state of the country and the work ahead. Sometimes presidents are reluctant to criticise the country and it’s seen as sacrilege, but it needed to be said here. The country (and ours..) needs a proper (to quote Steve Austin) come to Jesus meeting.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

I really liked how Biden was quite honest about the state of the country and the work ahead. Sometimes presidents are reluctant to criticise the country and it’s seen as sacrilege, but it needed to be said here. The country (and ours..) needs a proper (to quote Steve Austin) come to Jesus meeting.

Stone Cold Steve Austin?