U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I’m fairly certain that Biden is the man the US needs right now. The more he speaks the more I love him. 

There’s something incredibly heartwarming about this guy trying over and over for the Presidency and being beaten out each time, and just when he was ready to give up being convinced by his relatives that he had to try again to beat Trump. 

Obviously time will tel what kind of President he turns out to be, and I’m sure there will be things to criticise along the way, but damn is it good to see him up there right now, as I’m sure he must’ve thought he’d blown his chance at it at this age.

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I really hope people will still be critical of Biden and his administration. People should see this as just another battle in an ongoing war, and not a newfound peace.

Love Gaga tho ❤️

Well people already think him having a Peloton is Obama wearing a tan suit level of drama. and dont turn into Chuck Todd right now. Making Joe out to be a failure before even taking office.