U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

So seems like Trump was talked out of granting himself and his family members pardons, probably because of the implication that they’d actually committed crimes and fucking up any chances of further government jobs. Hopefully opens the door for some legal problems starting today, though!

Also gutted for Joe Exotic.

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

That’s a sure fire way to split the Republican vote so that Democrats have the election in the bag for the foreseeable future. 

I honestly think Trump will speak just as low of the republicans as he does for the democrats in the future. His entire campaign for presidency was built on “these guys suck. Elect me and I’ll drain the swamp”. Especially after this he is going to leave feeling just as resentful!

That entire pardoning thing is corruption of the highest level. Is this just another one of those outdated traditions that America just hasn’t let go of.

(I’ve obviously not read through it all, but I imagine it’s full of rich donors, rather than people failed by an already imbalanced system) 

8 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

That entire pardoning thing is corruption of the highest level. Is this just another one of those outdated traditions that America just hasn’t let go of.

(I’ve obviously not read through it all, but I imagine it’s full of rich donors, rather than people failed by an already imbalanced system) 

I’ve not read through them all but apparently there are a few first time drug offenders who received life sentences on there and the like, so there’s some good, but mostly it seems to be his rich mates and people who’ve obviously paid for the pleasure, yeah. 

this whole thing with the pardons, I've just been told that they have to be printed and given to the person they have pardoned.... 

So with Trump being a bit late with this list and UPS or whatever doesn't get them there in time - the pardons can actually be revoked (as it's happened before apparently) lol

9 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

this whole thing with the pardons, I've just been told that they have to be printed and given to the person they have pardoned.... 

So with Trump being a bit late with this list and UPS or whatever doesn't get them there in time - the pardons can actually be revoked (as it's happened before apparently) lol

Yeah well, wont be the first time being late. He let peoples government unemployment lapse by one day and it made millions of people have to re file their claims and lose out on weeks of benefits just to play some golf.

8 1/2 hours. Schedule below of what is planned. Times are EST.

EsJOyeYXIAEQsLa.jpg

EsJOyecWMAE_k1R.jpg

EsJOyfMXIAA0uD-.jpg

Edited by Suprefan
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Will be a very weird inauguration.

I don’t think I’ll be able to unclench my arse until Biden is sworn in and it’s all over with. Any sudden loud noise is gonna have me thinking the worst. 

It’s a huge shame that he won’t get to have a traditional inauguration as the crowds would be MASSIVE and really stick it to Trump, but I’m excited to watch it nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Latest from the Q Qult from the research lab at QAnon HeadQuarters Ltd.

407BFAB3-DDE3-4136-B431-271816765196.png

Lol ‘Shadowprez’.

Well whatever keeps them happy ey.

At this point surely most people aren’t actually believing this shite, right? Even if they were on board initially. Or is it just a case of them picking and choosing what they want to believe out of the hundreds of bullshit predictions to put together their own narrative of how Trump is winning?