U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Not sure I can be getting on board with this whole Mitch McConnell is a good person vibe.

Less ‘good guy’ and more guy who’s always disliked Trump other than seeing him as a useful idiot, and that idiot just became useless and fucked everything up on the way out so he has no qualms with sending him packing. 

Apparently Biden has invited him + others to a church service tomorrow morning, so although he’s lost most of his power, clearly Biden isn’t holding any grudges and respects the guy. He’ll still have sway over a lot of Republicans come senate time.

32 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

He isn't. Rat jumping off a sinking ship 

Precisely. Moscow Mitch is all about GOP longevity. Luckily for the world, that coincides with destroying MAGA, but there are no ethics involved other than self preservation.

Mind you, if that's what it takes, fine by me. The GOP are in free fall.

Edited by kalifire

We're having a little celebration tomorrow to mark the end of the overgrown Oompa Loompa.  We will, to the best of our abilities, be attired in red, white and blue.  We'll feast on the traditional American fayre of cheeseburgers and drink from those red cups that all Americans always drink from.

Who says lockdown is dull?

38 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

We're having a little celebration tomorrow to mark the end of the overgrown Oompa Loompa.  We will, to the best of our abilities, be attired in red, white and blue.  We'll feast on the traditional American fayre of cheeseburgers and drink from those red cups that all Americans always drink from.

Who says lockdown is dull?

I think you should also have a nice cup of American hot tea to wash it down.

Any excuse to post this insanity again tbh.

33 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Watched like a minute and then decided fuck this guy. The end of a very long four years. I can’t even imagine how jubilant a lot of Americans are feeling right now, and although COVID is putting a dampener on things, I hope people pop open the champagne and get wasted all over again once he’s out and Joe is sworn in tomorrow. 

Here’s to me barely having to hear about American politics again.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Watched like a minute and then decided fuck this guy. The end of a very long four years. I can’t even imagine how jubilant a lot of Americans are feeling right now, and although COVID is putting a dampener on things, I hope people pop open the champagne and get wasted all over again once he’s out and Joe is sworn in tomorrow. 

Here’s to me barely having to hear about American politics again.

come on...aren't you going to miss him just a little bit?

1 hour ago, Quark said:

I think you should also have a nice cup of American hot tea to wash it down.

Any excuse to post this insanity again tbh.

What the actual fuck? 😂😂