U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, mcshed said:

After all who wants to be in Ayrshire in January? It just doesn't add up. Apologies to@Ayrshire Chris who presumably has no choice in the matter. 

Apology accepted! Remember trump has a hotel and golf courses in Ayrshire. Good news is that his Turnberry course will not host a UK open championship as long as he’s the owner! 

A091F431-D341-45B8-B3DE-F8DD39A70C74.thumb.jpeg.068624aeac0cb247c95d3b509cf4b6e6.jpeg

and Ayrshire in January ain’t that bad! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Apology accepted! Remember trump has a hotel and golf courses in Ayrshire. Good news is that his Turnberry course will not host a UK open championship as long as he’s the owner!

Out of interest, how difficult would it be to drive a JCB onto said course, and dig up the 18th hole?

No reason for asking.

1 minute ago, incident said:

Out of interest, how difficult would it be to drive a JCB onto said course, and dig up the 18th hole?

No reason for asking.

Entirely possible, last time he played the course folk hid it the bushes and shouted such comments as w*nker, prick and bawbag every time he tried to make a shot, childish I know!  He was also seen cheating, moving a ball in the bunker to get a better lie.  For golfers that’s bad form and another reason he should be impeached!

25 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A091F431-D341-45B8-B3DE-F8DD39A70C74.thumb.jpeg.068624aeac0cb247c95d3b509cf4b6e6.jpeg

and Ayrshire in January ain’t that bad! 

What he's not telling us is that's where the local high street should be...

However I'll let you off as I believe bawbag to be Scotland's greatest contribution to global culture since Irn Bru

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Entirely possible, last time he played the course folk hid it the bushes and shouted such comments as w*nker, prick and bawbag every time he tried to make a shot, childish I know!  He was also seen cheating, moving a ball in the bunker to get a better lie.  For golfers that’s bad form and another reason he should be impeached!

His nickname on the course is 'Pele' because he kicks the ball so much. Plus he cheats in other ways, such as taking 'gimmes' when he's not even on the green. Really is pathetic stuff!

23 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Imagine being such a c**t that when someone protecting you in your house asks you to go for a piss in even the worse of your 6 toilets and you tell them no. Piss off.

I hope they get attacked whilst the secret service have left to use the toilet.

20 minutes ago, jump said:

Imagine being such a c**t that when someone protecting you in your house asks you to go for a piss in even the worse of your 6 toilets and you tell them no. Piss off.

Theyre losing their security in 6 days anyway so their asses will have to pay up if they want protection.

3 hours ago, jump said:

I imagine the servicemen know deep down that if the time ever came, they would not be taking a bullet for these awful people.