U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Here's an interview with him....now it all makes sense.......

I only made it halfway through that but that guy is batshit crazy and he's going to be so fucked off when he finds out that Jesus is the very definition of a communist. 

16 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I’ve said before, I don’t know how people can be arsed listening to people with complex conspiracy theories- I can’t help but tune them out after the first few sentences! I mean, they could at least compress them into a 20 second summary!

Edited by Mr.Tease

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

The pardon only works for federal crimes. The individual states will be queuing up to arrest him

Yes, but there is nothing to say that  they cannot charge him for federal crimes regardless of that. Lets keep in mind, after its noon on Jan 20th, you are dealing with a private citizen and not a politician. They can do as they please, former president or not.

Trump won’t be going anywhere until his term is up. The cabinet won’t follow through with the 25th and impeachment will be a struggle with such little time left. 

Inauguration and subsequent days will be real popcorn and CNN time. Unfortunately I don’t see Biden going too hard on him to try and keep the peace but Trump’s next moves will be fascinating.

Story tonight is that they are building a 7 foot wall round The Capitol for the inauguration, which is good, but they need to know the festival needs it back before May. 

The Americans might not get irony, but the thought of Democrats chanting “Build The Wall’ for the next two weeks is really appealing.

https://news.sky.com/video/build-that-wall-around-the-capitol-fencing-erected-in-washington-dc-after-mob-violence-12181906

Edited by Cherry Tree

3 minutes ago, Cherry Tree said:

Story tonight is that they are building a 7 foot wall round The Capitol for the inauguration, which is good, but they need to know the festival needs it back before May. 

The Americans might not get irony, but the thought of Democratics chanting “Build The Wall’ for the next two weeks is really appealing.

https://news.sky.com/video/build-that-wall-around-the-capitol-fencing-erected-in-washington-dc-after-mob-violence-12181906

I’m hoping the Secret Service know that such a fence can be breached by someone armed only with a Twix

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Cherry Tree said:

The Americans might not get irony, but the thought of Democratics chanting “Build The Wall’ for the next two weeks is really appealing.

And I presume Biden will celebrate a low turnout 😀

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Not sure if this is something he can actually do (especially without admitting to crimes beforehand) but I like the idea of there now being a race between the 25th/impeachment being put in to action and him attempting to pardon himself:

Going by the article even legal experts seem divided over whether he can pardon himself.

The article also claims he seemed to enjoy watching the violence play out on TV. I could totally believe that sadly.

1 hour ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

He had a cool festival look. Shame he used it to try to overthrow democracy and he obviously has mental health problems.

It's amazing how he can rattle of all that detail without ever pausing to try to remember anything. He obviously thinks about this stuff 24/7. 

Would be nice to think the authorities might try to get him some psychiatric help, but I imagine they'll just take the lazy option of locking him up in a cell.

Am I right in saying Q are convinced Trump is going to undercover a paedophile ring, yet Trump was friends with Epstein?!? 

38 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

He had a cool festival look. Shame he used it to try to overthrow democracy and he obviously has mental health problems.

It's amazing how he can rattle of all that detail without ever pausing to try to remember anything. He obviously thinks about this stuff 24/7. 

Would be nice to think the authorities might try to get him some psychiatric help, but I imagine they'll just take the lazy option of locking him up in a cell.

Am I right in saying Q are convinced Trump is going to undercover a paedophile ring, yet Trump was friends with Epstein?!? 

Yeah, it’s odd. You’d think with an actual paedophile scandal they would focus on that rather than create a whole new scandal whilst ignoring the other.  

Also there was a guy dressed as Batman wondering through the attack yesterday but sadly didn’t stop the terrorists.

image.jpeg

Edited by jump

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I'm a little torn by the impeachment thing. Yes it's futile on one hand, with days left to go. But I think it's important that a precedent is set by this, and history shows that congress, or the House at least, didn't stand for it.

if he gets removed from office he loses the benefits that come with it after leaving. no secret service, no yearly stipend ( $1,000,000 ) and no memorial service at arlington.

Edited by Suprefan

We're not there yet. Right now everyones trying to position themselves to let this slide yet again. Ted Cruz just back tracked ( yet again ) but thats just a veil to try and gain some favor, but it wont. Too many lies on top of lies on top of everything else. The 2 cabinet members who resigned are trying to avoid a 25th amendment vote and dont want to be put on the wrong side.