U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

You can only hope that some of the more moderate conservatives who have fallen for these bs conspiracy theories, not the real hardcore nut jobs, see the real danger that they cause and wake up. This is where the QAnon bullshit leads if enough people start to believe it. Let’s hope the more sane people out there recognise that and take stock. It was laughed off when the president told a racist group to “stand by”, but this is where that kind of talk gets you.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

You can only hope that some of the more moderate conservatives who have fallen for these bs conspiracy theories, not the real hardcore nut jobs, see the real danger that they cause and wake up. This is where the QAnon bullshit leads if enough people start to believe it. Let’s hope the more sane people out there recognise that and take stock. It was laughed off when the president told a racist group to “stand by”, but this is where that kind of talk gets you.

Even the odious slug officially known as Ted Cruz has tweeted telling all these cretins to get the hell out of there before they damage the cause

Just now, steviewevie said:

All the shit that Trump has said and done has led to this. It has consequences, and he is responsible and should be put on trial.

I agree, but that would only further entrench the divisions he has created. There is no easy, democratic way back from this. He’d become a martyr to these people.

3 minutes ago, waltere said:

Even the odious slug officially known as Ted Cruz has tweeted telling all these cretins to get the hell out of there before they damage the cause

Maybe this is the moment...at what cost though? Someone already in critical condition ☹️ This was always coming. 

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I can’t actually see what you’re referring to but I did see this which is pretty accurate to US (and British?) media. 🤦🏻‍♂️

2677C521-27DB-4A9A-808A-F4D6C8B4208D.jpeg

Yeah I can’t see anything other than quite witty replies taking the piss out of LK