U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

That country will never be able to have an uncontested election again. They don't trust anyone else to come in and moderate it, but they can't moderate it from within because around 50% hate the establishment and are willing to fight against it for their beliefs, while 52% believe fully in it. 

yeah, it's fucked. USA RIP

to be fair you look at what Trump and his supporters are like, and how many votes he got in the official numbers and, if you were worried about your country and it was a pretty close vote you'd probably consider some kind of underhand tactics to make sure they didn't get power for 4 more years right? That's why I can't 100% say there wasn't some kind of fraud and at the same time can't 100% say I disagree with it if there was. Even though I know it's wrong

That said, how long do you think til Biden and the old establishment invade another ME country once they're in power again?  No option is a good one over there

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Plenty of that being discharged in the clips above.

Hmm targeting a few individuals on the frontline with spray is a bit different than the launching grenades in to crowds to disperse them like that was happening at the BLM marches. 

No rubber bullets to be seen here either. No wonder they’re managing to completely bypass the police presence and storm/scale the building.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Hmm targeting a few individuals on the frontline with spray is a bit different than the launching grenades in to crowds to disperse them like that was happening at the BLM marches. 

No rubber bullets to be seen here either. No wonder they’re managing to completely bypass the police presence and storm/scale the building.

Can only comment on the clips above, Is there another live feed?

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

I’m just watching various clips, but they’re actually in the building right now:

Got it now. Wait until the DC police arrive to support the Capitol Police. That'll be fun. National Guard have been mobilised as well from what I remember.

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

I didn't expect this, I'll be honest. Not after the election seemed to have relatively little trouble.

I thought it would happen then too, but was also expecting it around this time in the lead up to the inauguration.  Trump has gone even further than I thought he would to remain president and so his base are more riled up than ever.