U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes there is but however it happens there will be speculation and either it being real or made to look like one would be equally believable. I just think anyone who is hoping that Trump will be held accountable will be disappointed because it won't be in American interests either Republican or Democrat to show how corruptible their highest office is. 

A large proportion of Americans still believe Elvis is alive. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump did perish then his demise would also not be believed by many. 

To be really honest you could set up an algorithm on his Twitter account spitting out random words and you’d never actually know the difference. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

A large proportion of Americans still believe Elvis is alive. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump did perish then his demise would also not be believed by many. 

To be really honest you could set up an algorithm on his Twitter account spitting out random words and you’d never actually know the difference. 

Absolutely although if he didn't do a rally every 6 weeks or so to validate his own ego people would be suspicious. I just see a lot of people on social media talking about how they can't wait to see him in court etc and I would be amazed to see that happen. 

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

there's no actual evidence of this drug taking, right?

There’s plenty of photo evidence of Trump with a white substance falling out of his nose. 

I’m sure one or two of us on this forum have also dabbled in the odd illicit substance and recognise the same fast speech patterns associated with amphetamines. 

There’s no actual fact to say that he is taking them but the signs are all there. 

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

There’s plenty of photo evidence of Trump with a white substance falling out of his nose. 

I’m sure one or two of us on this forum have also dabbled in the odd illicit substance and recognise the same fast speech patterns associated with amphetamines. 

There’s no actual fact to say that he is taking them but the signs are all there. 

yeah, well... I mean it wouldn't surprise me...just wondering what evidence there was.

To be honest I don't trust any photo or video that is posted on social media as evidence.

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

yeah, well... I mean it wouldn't surprise me...just wondering what evidence there was.

To be honest I don't trust any photo or video that is posted on social media as evidence.

That's the problem these days isn't it. Even the things that confirm my own bias I am suspicious of now. Anything can be faked and pretty well faked. Reminds me of Emma Thompson in Years and Years. 

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

There’s a guy on Twitter who used to work on The Celebrity Apprentice who often dishes the dirt on Trump and apparently his amphetamine use is frequent. Any time you see him at his rallies or giving a speech and he’s high energy and tripping over his own words etc that’s more than likely due to him having taken something beforehand. 

Guy also talks about how openly racist Trump used to be and also stuff like Trump once being so out of it on drugs on set that he shit himself.

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

There’s a guy on Twitter who used to work on The Celebrity Apprentice who often dishes the dirt on Trump and apparently his amphetamine use is frequent. Any time you see him at his rallies or giving a speech and he’s high energy and tripping over his own words etc that’s more than likely due to him having taken something beforehand. 

Guy also talks about how openly racist Trump used to be and also stuff like Trump once being so out of it on drugs on set that he shit himself.

also explains his groovy dancing to YMCA.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Adds new credence to his name Trump...

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

He's called Noel Casler and he's well worth a follow. He says that it's Adderall (prescription speed) that Trump is on, plus downers. He crushes the pills up and snorts them. There have been several videos in the last year of white lumps falling out of his nose. One of them would be particularly hard to fake as Mike Pence sees it fly out of his nose and his eyeline follows it!

Casler outlines it all plus loads more in this recent podcast, which I would highly recommend (v entertaining, espec about Trump soiling himself):

https://demcastusa.com/2020/10/03/noel-casler-start-me-up-podcast/

11 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Re: Trumps drug intake. Very possible he took cocaine/ amphetamine when younger. Higher unlikely he's sniffing lines now. Much more likely is that he's subscribed something 'legal' that is very similar to speed e.g. dieting pills. 

I was scrolling down to type this comment. There is no chance Trump is doing lines, but I could believe he is prescribed Ritalin by one of his doctors. Saying that, one of the main side affects is that it kills your appetite and he is clinically obese...

25 minutes ago, gordong said:

I was scrolling down to type this comment. There is no chance Trump is doing lines, .

Mate, I have a little first hand experience of close friends doing go faster drugs. Some of them are older and more lardy than me and have been caning it since forever.

Having seen him in full flow enough times recently I'd guess that Trump right on it. 

21 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Trump fires head of US cybersecurity agency that refuted voter fraud claims

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/17/chris-krebs-trump-fired-cybersecurity-voter-fraud-claims

It's all becoming rather unstatesmanlike isn't it.