U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

Rapidly condemned. Apparently he refers to Varadke in the same way.

Re Redwood - he's irrelevant here so it's hard to see why Biden would care about what he says!

I know I've just read the BBC article in the comments

Redwood might be irrelevant but still why do this?? It's like we want the UK to burn to the ground for some reason, I just don't get the thought process if this pillocks!! :huh:

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

About as shit of an ‘apology’ as I’d expect.

How does he think that is in any valid way a reasonable reason? If you don't know her name (which is staggering) just Google it, it's not hard. People like him deserved to be called out for that ridiculous language. 

That one speech from Biden is more presidential than anything Trump has done in his entire term. How he managed to fuck up his coronavirus response so badly is ridiculous. He could’ve gone down as a somewhat war time president and easily taken the election, but his stupid brain just couldn’t help but fuck it up.