U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again - spineless fucking cretins. Our government is an embarrassment. They cower in the presence of Trump. 

Trump is toxic but at least he has a backbone. Snivelling little c**ts.

It takes backbone to admit defeat. They're all invertebrates. 

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Who is the best pollster in Britain he is on about?

I'm not sure, I've tried to find it but I can't find anything. I could be searching for the wrong terms, but a google search for 'British pollster US election stolen', ' US election stolen' & 'British pollster' shows nothing.

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I'm not sure, I've tried to find it but I can't find anything. I could be searching for the wrong terms, but a google search for 'British pollster US election stolen', ' US election stolen' & 'British pollster' shows nothing.

Same here... nothing.

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its all gone very quiet ..... 

I think this will drag on for months as Trump is using the invention of an election scandal as a smoke-screen to raise money to try and dig himself out of a financial hole.  (Up until now, he's been able to get away with threatening to sue his biggest unpaid lender - Deutsche Bank - simply because he was the president.)  I doubt he'll put himself through the ignominy of actually appearing in public and facing the questions and abuse - it will just be the odd tweet here and there to rile up the MAGAs and keep raising money.

So if you want to keep the comedy rolling for the next couple of months, you have to think laterally.  I'd recommend doing some Google searches for business review sites - Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Philly might be a good one.

Boris Johnson not popular with Biden and Co, ha a "shapeshifting creep" is the perfect description of him😂:

Tommy Vietor, the former national security spokesman for Barack Obama, commenting on the prime minister’s congratulatory message to Biden, tweeted that Johnson was a “shapeshifting creep” and added: “We will never forget your racist comments about Obama and slavish devotion to Trump.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/08/dominic-raab-joe-biden-no-deal-brexit