U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I've just watched the Business Minister on Sky News, refusing to comment on Trumps behaviour. They are such spineless turds.

Only a matter of time. I’m confident once he loses his mandate he’s going to have a mass mutiny in his inner circle. All focus will then shift to protecting the Republican Party.

Edited by Matt42

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

There isn’t that much reporting on that speech. I wonder if they’re not wanting to air it as it could incite violence. 

That speech is all over Sky News, they've been talking about it constantly and specifically asked the Business Minister about it. I meant the UK Business Minister.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I like how Nevada have had 4years to get ready for the election, and 9months knowing they had sent out postal votes to the whole population - but still can't work out how to get people to count votes!

"lets count a few on election night, then take 3days off"

Edited by phimill
Nevada
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Give it an hour maybe for more Georgia stuff? Pennsylvania wont have more concrete  info til the morning there. And one county has 35,000 ballots to count so thatll eat away at the current margin and make a Biden overtake likely by mid morning or mid day if they ramp up counting. Nevada said saturday or sunday. Arizona will get to it in the morning but itll be early evening for you cause of time zone.

Thanks! All eyes on Georgia then...