U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

Don’t know whether I’m annoyed or happy to wake up to this not being called yet.

My god is Georgia close - literally a few thousand between them. Guaranteed to have a recount surely.

Anyway, seems like Trump is gonna draw this out as long as possible, as expected. Prepare for all kinds of meltdowns.

Also maybe it's already been mentioned, but Fox News currently has Biden at 264 which is slightly ahead of most news sources which would mean that when/if Biden gets his next state, Fox News would probably be the first to announce that he's won. Think I'll have to crack a can open for that exact moment.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Also maybe it's already been mentioned, but Fox News currently has Biden at 264 which is slightly ahead of most news sources which would mean that when/if Biden gets his next state, Fox News would probably be the first to announce that he's won. Think I'll have to crack a can open for that exact moment.

Fox will turn on him, Murdoch only gives a shit about his own business and is quoted in Fire and Fury (recommended) as referring to him as “a fucking idiot” (in good company there TBF).

Murdoch doc series on the iPlayer also recommended.

Biden totally has Georgia! By my reckoning most of the outstanding votes are Chatham county, which will favour Biden. CNN still reckon there’s Fulton and Clayton to votes to come, where Biden is up HUGE. 

What did I miss with Philly overnight? Just counting votes still? Seems there are plenty of votes out there still and it’s obviously tightened up massively. I guess now we might have to wait until this evening to get enough of those votes in?