U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Hold on...who the hell is putting salad cream on chips??? 

I'm putting it down to low sample size. Small population density regions amongst what is anyway a low number of observations for the whole of Scotland / Wales - 52/27 respectively.

Because the alternative is unthinkable. Pure savagery.

7 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I don’t understand mayonnaise- I don’t get what it adds to anything you’re eating anyways, but on chips?! Gross!

Its diversity, each to his own, we are lucky to live in a country where our chips can be smothered in such a variety of toppings. Since I derailed this thread with this chip thing I might as well come out and show you what my chip vices are

AF0CD207-FB0A-45B6-905A-539AE1549D4F.thumb.jpeg.57f1978a20ab071e35bb19cd8f753e75.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

21 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

And quickly over to the UK magic wall to see the final results of what sauce does each constituency prefer on their  chips. Beat that CNN and your suave presenter 

1BAF4314-B9CD-4A07-BD81-39E1AC8030D6.thumb.jpeg.476ce82bdd913eaf63b74a52acf79d62.jpeg

In what world is mushy peas a sauce? They're base food! You wouldn't say the fish is a sauce!

23 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

And quickly over to the UK magic wall to see the final results of what sauce does each constituency prefer on their  chips. Beat that CNN and your suave presenter 

1BAF4314-B9CD-4A07-BD81-39E1AC8030D6.thumb.jpeg.476ce82bdd913eaf63b74a52acf79d62.jpeg

I love this. Only discovered chips and gravy when I moved to Sheffield. Assumed it was a northern thing. Imagine my horror when I got to Glasgow and found that everyone thinks is a total abomination. 

I can’t wait for Trump to make an appearance but also scared at the same. 

He knows he’s lost now so it would be a full on meltdown on camera which will be a joy to watch but the scary part is that he may also incite massive social unrest at the same time which will be why no one is letting him anywhere near a camera. 

10 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I don’t understand mayonnaise- I don’t get what it adds to anything you’re eating anyways, but on chips?! Gross!

It's beautiful. Cheese and mayonnaise, and a touch of BBQ.

Was how I always ate chips until I discovered the life altering delicacy that is chips and gravy. And frankly, fuck all the other condidments. 

And not that I doubt @Ayrshire Chrisand his map, but ive barely ever seen anyone eat curry sauce on chips. And I've been around in all of those curry sauce places. 

Just now, Sasperella said:

It's beautiful. Cheese and mayonnaise, and a touch of BBQ.

Was how I always ate chips until I discovered the life altering delicacy that is chips and gravy. And frankly, fuck all the other condidments. 

And not that I doubt @Ayrshire Chrisand his map, but ive barely ever seen anyone eat curry sauce on chips. And I've been around in all of those curry sauce places. 

Cheeses chips with Mayo is the way forward. Deeelish!

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

Curry sauce sold in a carton so the discerning Scot can either dip the chips or  pour it over. Very popular in Ayrshire, I believe Trump has it when he visits his Turnberry hotel and golf course. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Its diversity, each to his own, we are lucky to live in a country where our chips can be smothered in such a variety of toppings. Since I derailed this thread with this chip thing I might as well come out and show you what my chip vices are

AF0CD207-FB0A-45B6-905A-539AE1549D4F.thumb.jpeg.57f1978a20ab071e35bb19cd8f753e75.jpeg

I raise you American Chip Spice - speciality in Humberside apparently as well due to the USAF presence during the war

chip.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Salt n sauce was the biggest culture shock I had moving to Edinburgh.