U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

Those figures are useful and they’re the key to this. PA is so hard to call it’s ridiculous. If he wins Philadelphia and it’s surrounding counties by the same margin as Clinton, Biden could nick it.

I’m calling it - Georgia goes blue. 

Just now, theesundayroast said:

I'm seeing a lot of places (such as google) showing Biden on 238 but the bbc and cnn still showing him on 220. Anyone know what's going on here? It's the first time I'm watching a US  election so am a little overwhelmed by it all!

Some places have already declared Arizona a Biden win while other places still have yet to confirm it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

So is anything likely to happen now until this evening? Seems like we don't expect to get anything for a while?

Think they’ve sacked it off and gone home for the night in most places. Lazy pricks. Wouldn’t get that nonsense in this country. Wisconsin is still going though, CNN planning to call it in the next half hour