U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

Just now, Zacko said:

This is absolutely riveting. I thought I'd be going to bed at 2am, but that's not happening is it.

Maybe 3am...or 4.

Yeah, still feeling fresh and enthused, very much still feels like we are only at the beginning even though it's been a couple of hours.  I'd been planning to get a bit of kip and come back to it later in the night, but I can't see that happening any time soon, I'll probably hang in there til I'm ready to collapse.

BREAKING: The Fox News Decision Desk can now project that Democrats will retain control of the House of Representatives and expand their majority by at least five seats. This is a major boost for Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has pledged to roll back much of Trump’s first-term agenda if he loses reelection.

Just now, Kurosagi said:

It was essential so that I could go to bed early 😉

Best of luck using Florida as a benchmark for that, every election this century it has gone down to a few thousand votes and repeated recounts over a period of days at least.