U.S. Presidential Election

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Punksnotdead said:

Cheers.

Nope, never even knew they existed. Just checked them out on YouTube on the bandstand in 2010 - looked like good fun.

Flat packed furniture.... I just remember helping build some during their set; happy dayz indeed.

All the best btw there PND 😎👍

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's true...

But it's a little more complicated.

Screenshot_20201103-190051.png

I don’t think that shows Trump is taking Florida, it just shows registered votes by parties. It’s far too early to be calling states, they’ve just started counting votes. 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

So...when 🙏 Trump loses how do you think he'll take it and what do you think he'll say?

If it's a big loss I actually think he might be gracious in defeat. If it's tight...who knows. He's probably got a career in tv afterwards anyway, carry on his bollocks. He'll blame the china virus I expect. 

I have a feeling a lot of this is for show and if it’s a big loss he’ll accept it but claim everyone was against him. 

6 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

So...when 🙏 Trump loses how do you think he'll take it and what do you think he'll say?

If it's a big loss I actually think he might be gracious in defeat. If it's tight...who knows. He's probably got a career in tv afterwards anyway, carry on his bollocks. He'll blame the china virus I expect. 

He'll have his plane ready on the runway and will be playing golf in Scotland tomorrow. 

Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

Don’t get me wrong I hope Trump loses and it’s interesting to follow. But getting seriously emotionally invested is weird.

Well, it's not really. It has huge ramifications on our own country, trade, our political climate, as well as wider reaching issues like climate change, LGBTQI+ rights, human rights, arts and culture. These things don't exist in a vacuum.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I've got photos of that from 2011.

Hang on....

Well that's just nuts, I'm in the first 2 photos, complete with newly purchased 2011 t shirt; small world indeed 

IMG-20201103-WA0001.thumb.jpg.fcbad45a4144cf440a12371338d0cad3.jpg

Edited by oneeye
  • Upvote 1