Glastonbury Themed Gifts

funkychick2007

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@DirtyLurker will the price change automatically ? I cant see anywhere to put in a discount code on the site ?

I've set the coupon to run over the Live At Worthy Farm weekend so it will go live at 00.01 on Sat 22nd and cut off at 23.59 Sun 23rd - so it's not actually active right now.

Theoretically the hyperlink should do all the coupon bit once it's live😊

If there's any issues Saturday feel free to drop me a message on the Etsy page, as that goes straight into my email😉

Just now, DirtyLurker said:

I've set the coupon to run over the Live At Worthy Farm weekend so it will go live at 00.01 on Sat 22nd and cut off at 23.59 Sun 23rd - so it's not actually active right now.

Theoretically the hyperlink should do all the coupon bit once it's live😊

If there's any issues Saturday feel free to drop me a message on the Etsy page, as that goes straight into my email😉

Excellent was looking at them yesterday randomly anyway 🙂 … once I’ve got one I just need to find a house to put it up in 🙂 

6 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

Thank you 😊

I was just wondering if you printed your own postcards or outsourced that element? I ask because it jogged a dormant'ish desire to have some old photos (not festival related) made up into postcards. I guess there are firms out there that will do it. I haven't looked yet. I've kind of just finished my collecting the old photos (nearly all black and white) and need to take the next step.

I realise that this could be construed as a potential rival asking you for advice, but its not really as none of the photos have anything to do with festivals. However, I will understand if you would rather not offer any advice. 

Oh, by the way - I also like a fair bit of your stuff, having just been made aware of other bits of it. I think I've seen one of the paintings before - possibly on this thread.

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I was just wondering if you printed your own postcards or outsourced that element? I ask because it jogged a dormant'ish desire to have some old photos (not festival related) made up into postcards. I guess there are firms out there that will do it. I haven't looked yet. I've kind of just finished my collecting the old photos (nearly all black and white) and need to take the next step.

I realise that this could be construed as a potential rival asking you for advice, but its not really as none of the photos have anything to do with festivals. However, I will understand if you would rather not offer any advice. 

Oh, by the way - I also like a fair bit of your stuff, having just been made aware of other bits of it. I think I've seen one of the paintings before - possibly on this thread.

Hiya

The postcards aren't me, I think the poster may have been talking about Glasto Postcards, who have a couple of stalls & post direct from site.

I just do paintings, no prints or anything, just the paintings on varying sizes & a mix of canvases & acrylic specific papers😁

So much as I'd love to give you some advice I genuinely have none to give 😉😅

3 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

Hiya

The postcards aren't me, I think the poster may have been talking about Glasto Postcards, who have a couple of stalls & post direct from site.

I just do paintings, no prints or anything, just the paintings on varying sizes & a mix of canvases & acrylic specific papers😁

So much as I'd love to give you some advice I genuinely have none to give 😉😅

Hello,

Apologies, looks like I got it all mixed up in my head. Not exactly an uncommon occurrence! Thanks for the assistance and providing clarity on my senior moment. I need all the help I can get! 🙂

55 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

@Yoghurt on a Stick and @DirtyLurkerI was having a moment when I posted about the postcards!! Probably not the clearest of posts!!! Sorry for any confusion!🙄Emoji for myself there!! 

funkychick2007  

So just to be clear about this - the men in the white coats are going to come and get you before they do me!? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, hello, me again 😉

I'm giving another 25% discount coupon code off all my artwork to coincide with what would've been Glastonbury this year - Weds 23rd until Mon 28th - using www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtbyNaughtyGeorgie?coupon=GLASTOMONKEYDISCOUNT it's the Glasto monkey Discount 😁

I've been very busy with my actual job so there are sadly no new paintings but the ones I do have for sale are all one of a kind, I don't make any prints, so you will have the only one!

The coupon can be used on everything bar 2 x LGBTQ+ ones but they have their own coupon: PRIDE - For 25% off them - so there are a couple of non-festival ones for sale that the coupon can be used for.

Enjoy all your Glasthomebury celebrations, I will be working 😅

• 4 months later...
48 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

Thread bump as its getting near Christmas and people might be looking for ideas!! 
@DirtyLurker can you post link to your site please I cant find it! 

Good idea to bump this thread.  The official shop has more stuff available than it used to have. There’s also a photographer who has a shop in Glastonbury Main Street and sells some lovely framed images.  In fact a quick search of the internet brings something Glastonbury related for everyone!  I picked up a book about Pilton people written by a local! 

I'm planning on getting some of these as christmas pressies for my glastonbury friends...  will vary the booze depending on the recipients festival drink of choice.  I'll probably also get some mugs and coasters made using photos taken at the festival.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/927781738/muddy-welly-thatchers-gold-cider-keyring?ref=shop_home_recs_3

Screenshot_20211023-180525_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Thread bump as its getting near Christmas and people might be looking for ideas!! 
@DirtyLurker can you post link to your site please I cant find it! 

More than happy to post my Etsy, I just didn't want to spam 😉

Link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtbyNaughtyGeorgie the 25% discount is running until the end of October & added automatically so no coupon code needed this time 😁

I've been so busy with my real job that I've not had much time to paint lately but I did do this little A5 turquoise & gold canvas last week that was purely for the pleasure of painting.

I need some more festival inspiration before I start another large one...oh and I need to finish Dancing In The Moonlight but she won't be for sale, I'm keeping her, she will live on my kitchen wall❤

IMG_20211012_144507_260.jpg

IMG_20210928_161117_801.jpg

• Like 1