Glastonbury Themed Gifts

funkychick2007

I've no links to add, but wanted to say how lovely it is to click through many of the links here. It's clear that many of the pieces aren't just cash grabs, but reflect that Glastonbury means something to them. The little flash of community I just felt, that we're all connected by a common love of the greatest place on Earth, was wonderful.

I just wanted to share that.

Edited by kalifire
  • Like 1

Hi, hello <waves>

Sorry to be "that person" you know the type, that comes here seemingly as a 1st time poster, trying to hawk her wares.😜  but I promise I'm not a 1st time poster, I did used to be a gold member and I chuck @efestivals some cash over when I can (though unfortunately haven't been able to this year due to my normal industry, hospitality, being up shit creek - I've had zero work since Feb!)

Anyway so I started painting to pass the time (having never painted before)  and I've got a little festival collection going here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtbyNaughtyGeorgie  along with some non festival stuff.  

Again so, so sorry if anyone thinks I'm a spammer - I promise I'm a real person 😁 and I also promise to send Neil a couple of quid as soon as I can.

Ps i still lurk every single day... I'm a dirty lurker 😂

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

Hi, hello <waves>

Sorry to be "that person" you know the type, that comes here seemingly as a 1st time poster, trying to hawk her wares.😜  but I promise I'm not a 1st time poster, I did used to be a gold member and I chuck @efestivals some cash over when I can (though unfortunately haven't been able to this year due to my normal industry, hospitality, being up shit creek - I've had zero work since Feb!)

Anyway so I started painting to pass the time (having never painted before)  and I've got a little festival collection going here https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtbyNaughtyGeorgie  along with some non festival stuff.  

Again so, so sorry if anyone thinks I'm a spammer - I promise I'm a real person 😁 and I also promise to send Neil a couple of quid as soon as I can.

Ps i still lurk every single day... I'm a dirty lurker 😂

Don't think your spamming old son.. 

It's great to see glastonbury themed art on here.. Or anywhere.. On here it's only spamming if you post it more than once or if your me lolol 

Edited by guypjfreak

On 11/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, gmb1992 said:

Thanks for the NuMONDAY link to Greenfields crafts such a great range especially for Xmas. 

I just got our crew the "I'd rather be at worthy farm" tree decoration 🤩

She's very accommodating as well I asked if she could change that to Just waiting for Music Christmas for me and she has said she will. 

I have also ordered my Christmas cards from Kate Chidley and some gifts from Sarah Turner. 

I want to support as many of them as I can because I know they've had a tough year. 

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

She's very accommodating as well I asked if she could change that to Just waiting for Music Christmas for me and she has said she will. 

I have also ordered my Christmas cards from Kate Chidley and some gifts from Sarah Turner. 

I want to support as many of them as I can because I know they've had a tough year. 

She's Amazing ..... she's made me a personal lightbox :) ....

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

She's Amazing ..... she's made me a personal lightbox :) ....

Wow that's great. I really love the lightboxes but I have an artwork problem. I buy so many that unless I move to a bigger house I don't have room for them so now I am just buying for other people and I don't have many Glastonbury loving people in my present buying circle. 

Sarah Turner is also incredibly accommodating. I just contacted her on Sunday night to see if she could do my breed of dog (Wheaten Terrier) in her can creatures pictures. This morning already she sent me this picture to see if I was happy with them. I even asked if she could find a can with gin on it for one of my friends who is a gin drinker.  Great service and I know the people I have ordered them for will love them. I also love that it's recycling turned into art. 

Wheaten Terrier.jpg

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Wow they are fab

16 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Some great work on there Guy. I wish I was artist. Mine is about "Jonny aged 10" level

I'm the same except maybe about age 7 level :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/2/2020 at 10:24 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I have to say that Guy's calendars for 2020 that were his paintings of the festival were absolutely superb. I'd buy the same again with 2021 dates on.

Love you old son.. Dorset scenes this year.. Roll on the vaccine and Mr E will be able to have us in his fields again... GXx

18 minutes ago, Steveb72 said:

Just ordered this, don’t know whether to keep it myself or give it to my Mrs.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08N3JG54M?ref=ppx_pt2_dt_b_prod_image

I saw this the other day!! Has some positive reviews!! Be interested to know how you find it!! 
As for give to the mrs or keep if she’s a Glastonbury girl she will love it. Equally loving you as much for getting it!!! 

Not many days left... But on the bright side it'll all over soon and with luck we look forward to seeing next year being a better one than this year.. Until then ebay has lots of stuff.. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2512315.m570.l1313&_nkw=Glastonbury+&_sacat=0