Glastonbury Themed Gifts

funkychick2007

22 hours ago, fred quimby said:

Certainly interested. Keep meaning to tap you up about some mushrooms for my Garden. You have a website?

http://www.englishgardenart.com  definitely the site but just looked and I cant see anything for sale ....

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

The kids designs look great!!! Would like an adult one!! 
adult designs under the vintage tab!! 
some nice prints as well! 

Thinking of kitting out my grand kids in them, just as long as they don’t want to tag along with us to the festival next year!  Woolly hat for me 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Thinking of kitting out my grand kids in them, just as long as they don’t want to tag along with us to the festival next year!  Woolly hat for me 

I was thinking of getting my nephews one then my 16year old was asking if I could get him and his mates any tickets for next year!! I’m not ready for him to be coming along just yet I’m not ready to be responsible!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

On 10/31/2020 at 11:56 PM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I'm not going to be able to trade in my normal way now....so sorry, but may end up gently spamming here with some shameless attempts at selling you lot some woody stuff..... Until Dadmin clocks it and bans me :)

It is Glastonbury related as it can sometimes be spotted there.

2020 is rubbish.

Are you selling anywhere before Christmas?? Do you still go to Puriton Hill! 

14 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

I was thinking of getting my nephews one then my 16year old was asking if I could get him and his mates any tickets for next year!! I’m not ready for him to be coming along just yet I’m not ready to be responsible!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Correct, and if I want to see basil brush I don’t want it spoiled by having pesky kids with me 😉

Just been routing through some stuff and found this t-shirt that I got made last year after a suggestion on here... cant remember which thread and who's idea it was though to give them credit. Think it only cost about 8 squid on ebay and I'm happy with it though it didn't arrive in time so has yet to make an appearance at Glastonbury.

20201128_163023.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SheffJeff said:

Just been routing through some stuff and found this t-shirt that I got made last year after a suggestion on here... cant remember which thread and who's idea it was though to give them credit. Think it only cost about 8 squid on ebay and I'm happy with it though it didn't arrive in time so has yet to make an appearance at Glastonbury.

20201128_163023.jpg

Top of the range old son