Glasto 21 DEFFO ON says lawyer

blutarsky

40 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm amazed it hasn't happened before at that sort of time - he could still go off and headline one of the dance tents or something but like you say it would be an amazing party. The lights at sunset/dusk would really work 

Yep and he is bigger than Foals and The 1975

27 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

THIS. He would suit that slot so much better.

I think ever since Faithless subbing Stevie Wonder in 2010, I’ve always thought that they should have one big dance act in a sub slot every year, it means the atmosphere for the headliner is at a fever pitch by the time they walk onstage! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

I think ever since Faithless subbing Stevie Wonder in 2010, I’ve always thought that they should have one big dance act in a sub slot every year, it means the atmosphere for the headliner is at a fever pitch by the time they walk onstage! 

Yeah and exactly why I still firmly believe they should have had Dua subbing Kendrick instead of Lana

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, tigger123 said:

Now that was a party.

I remember having the Sunday blues knowing I had to go home the next day. Then Faithless came on and the entire site just absolutely WENT for it.

• 4 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, WS_Jack_III said:

It won't be on like normal, they'll have to do 3 one day events in the pyramid field only with those platforms for 6 people groups like were seen in Newcastle and elsewhere at the back end of summer.

Looking like I was just about correct then 😉

On 11/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, Zacko said:

Now that was a party.

I remember having the Sunday blues knowing I had to go home the next day. Then Faithless came on and the entire site just absolutely WENT for it.

Yea but then your brought down to earth.. Not that in that cases Stevie was bad but I was up for the dark side after dropping one at faithless and had to wait lol

But yes I agree old son 

Edited by guypjfreak