Gold membership , auto renewal - it's still worth it even in this crappy year of 2020

Mollyanne&Mike

My auto renewal for Gold membership has paid out this morning.

That's cool, even in this year of no work since January. I might not have spent much time using eFestivals this year, but I bet I'll want / need it next year so my Gold member fee will hopefully go some small way to keeping the webpage / forums going.

Thanks for your hard work eFestivals!

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, henry bear said:

You’re welcome, even if you did call me a c*nt!

Hello henry bear,

Look on the bright side - at least you are now one of the c**t Crew! No longer will you spend your days wondering if / when Neil is going to call you a c**t. It's already been done now for you. You did it, you got through. 

Some of us are still living in fear. That is, unless Neil has had the wisdom to call me a c**t, and I've either not noticed it, or registered it. 

Neil - have you called me a c**t before?

If not, please would you call me one now? 

I 'need' this thing out of the way, and over and done with.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm wondering if Neil has ever called me a c**t? If not, I'm disappointed having posted here for 11 years.

We should have a sponsored insult fundraiser.  

I think I have had the eye roll gif, which to be honest is more on brand.

If Neil isn’t rolling his eyes at you then you’re not doing it right.

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello henry bear,

Look on the bright side - at least you are now one of the c**t Crew! No longer will you spend your days wondering if / when Neil is going to call you a c**t. It's already been done now for you. You did it, you got through. 

Some of us are still living in fear. That is, unless Neil has had the wisdom to call me a c**t, and I've either not noticed it, or registered it. 

🤣🤣🤣

Yog - The £18 is a bargain, especially when you read posts like the above 🤣

Your posts and stories always entertain - love your way with words 😁

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello henry bear,

It remains to be seen if being called a c*nt by Neil is a ‘one and done’ (as they say on other threads) thing. I suspect not necessarily.

9 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It remains to be seen if being called a c*nt by Neil is a ‘one and done’ (as they say on other threads) thing. I suspect not necessarily.

Yeah, but surely when he's called you a c**t already the once, any repetition will be severely weakened? I mean, that's putting it politely. Then again, I suppose that there might be people out there who would suffer from the fear of the double c**t. 

51 minutes ago, circus92 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Yog - The £18 is a bargain, especially when you read posts like the above 🤣

Your posts and stories always entertain - love your way with words 😁

My first response to this has to be;

Roger that Rod Hull's Emu*. This is Tabernacle Tim, receiving you loud and clear. This line's secure, so please can you tell me the location and details of the letter box drop that I'm to carry out? And, also, please confirm that it is at 20.00pm tomorrow, which is the 24th October 2020? Awaiting your reply Rod Hull's Emu,over.    

*-  As in, don't actually roger Rod Hull's Emu. That way lies madness. Madness, I tells ya!

The above said, you really do have to hand it to Rod Hull for exiting 'the stage' the way that he did. 

Anyway circus92 - Apologies for the above. It was just 'stuff' that had to come out of my head. Thank you for your kind words. Kind words mean a lot to me. I can easily tolerate being called a c**t, having been weaned on being called one by my own dad. Mind you, as I get older (by the day), I do get his argument more and more!

11 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm wondering if Neil has ever called me a c**t? If not, I'm disappointed having posted here for 11 years.

We should have a sponsored insult fundraiser.  

I think I have had the eye roll gif, which to be honest is more on brand.

🙄

Depending on how the word is used, the tone in which it’s delivered, c*nt can be interpreted as a term of endearment in Scotland.  Eg aw ya mad c*nt or gaun yirsel ya total c*nt. Gerry Cinnamon is adept at this use.  I await being called it on here.

Having just retired from the education service I do miss overhearing kids calling me an auld c*nt.