Jump to content

New Wolverhampton festival, Creation day festival


Recommended Posts

Midlands festivals have struggled in the last few years, this type of festival anyway. The one in Birmingham couple of years ago with Editors headlining bombed, so will be interesting how it goes with tickets sales in the current climate.

Will certainly look at the Sunday, if I'm not at the neighbourhood weekender next year.

https://creationdayfestival.com/

FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT POSTER.jpg

Edited by thetime
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jonnyx said:

How can that be dragged over 2 days? 

Looks like there's only going to be one stage; hopefully that keeps the costs down

EDIT: Just seen on the official website that it's £55 per day. A non-starter really.

FB_IMG_1602879735226.jpg

Edited by rawaudioinput
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, rawaudioinput said:

Looks like there's only going to be one stage; hopefully that keeps the costs down

EDIT: Just seen on the official website that it's £55 per day. A non-starter really.

FB_IMG_1602879735226.jpg

Jesus?! £55. The headlining band Saturday were opening Glastonbury this year by the looks of it. You look at the cost of a Victorious day for eg and compare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Doesn't this clash with Bearded, Neighborhood, and potentially All Points East? Can't see it doing all too well tbh

All points east is clashing with Reading and Leeds this year I believe

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Doesn't this clash with Bearded, Neighborhood, and potentially All Points East? Can't see it doing all too well tbh

Totally different audience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, atomised said:

All points east is clashing with Reading and Leeds this year I believe

the dates I've had* for All Points East have it a week earlier than Reading/Leeds.

(* no idea if they're correct, but there's decent reason to think they are).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

the dates I've had* for All Points East have it a week earlier than Reading/Leeds.

(* no idea if they're correct, but there's decent reason to think they are).

Isn’t it 2 weekends? So 1 weekend would clash. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...