Happy non-Ticket Day

Paul ™

It's a strange one isn't it? I was really confident that I would have managed to get a ticket in April or today (but I always think that!). Let's just hope that the festival does go ahead and those of us without tickets do get another crack next April!

Edited by sadimmock

4 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Very weird feeling today. 

Certainly is weird. Lucky enough to have rolled over tickets but strange to have this Sunday on October without the scramble for tickets and the preparation that precedes it. By this time of the day, around tea time, either the euphoria is just beginning to die down very very slightly or the despair is still hurting. Was up in the loft this afternoon and the camping gear is just lying there unused this year. No festivals and no camping holidays either. You can’t sugar coat it, this has been a shit of a year but for many it’s been life changing and not in a good way.  Let’s just hope that next October we are all on here at this time discussing who got tickets, who is going for the resale etc. And of course reminiscing on how good 2021 was and of course how successful those currently ticketless were in April resale! 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Certainly is weird. Lucky enough to have rolled over tickets but strange to have this Sunday on October without the scramble for tickets and the preparation that precedes it. By this time of the day, around tea time, either the euphoria is just beginning to die down very very slightly or the despair is still hurting. Was up in the loft this afternoon and the camping gear is just lying there unused this year. No festivals and no camping holidays either. You can’t sugar coat it, this has been a shit of a year but for many it’s been life changing and not in a good way.  Let’s just hope that next October we are all on here at this time discussing who got tickets, who is going for the resale etc. And of course reminiscing on how good 2021 was and of course how successful those currently ticketless were in April resale! 

Yes think not having tickets and some things going on in my life (and of course globally) have just left me pondering today just how long it might me before I manage to get back on the farm. My friend who is part of our resale group also was diagnosed with Covid this week thankfully she seems to be just having a "feels like flu" version rather than anything more serious but everything combined has just left me in a weird place. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes think not having tickets and some things going on in my life (and of course globally) have just left me pondering today just how long it might me before I manage to get back on the farm. My friend who is part of our resale group also was diagnosed with Covid this week thankfully she seems to be just having a "feels like flu" version rather than anything more serious but everything combined has just left me in a weird place. 

All the best to you and your friend, keep positive and resale success will make next year on the farm incredible.