If things were normal...

Hugh Jass

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

It would be coach T-Day today.

And I would be going through the ‘ I would prefer not to have a coach ticket and wait till Sunday for a general sale ticket but I’d rather have a coach ticket than no ticket at all so I will go for a coach ticket ‘ debate with myself.   Never actually been successful in the coach sale but had decent luck in the main sale. 

22 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dunno why you wouldn’t go for a coach ticket. Why reduce the number of chances?

So we can sit back and listen to this song at full blast after we take the foolish gamble, only to spectacularly fail, and realise we have just led ourselves down the path of ruin!

On 10/3/2020 at 1:38 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Worth it to be at Glastonbury.

My mate left with me after Morrissey (before U2) to make a break for the naughty corner. Turned out he'd tricked me and I was forced to watch Chase and Status on WH. Well, I sat on the floor on the promise that 'they'll play some huge D&B soon'... then they just played more dubstep. And it was pissing it down. I may have been better taking my chances with U2.