Acts not returning from 2020

Mattymooz

I wouldn’t rule out anyone yet unless there’s some kind of outright statement. Don’t most contracts get signed for festivals next year about now anyway? Wouldn’t surprise me if some acts have held off signing until about now anyway.

Not too sure about LDR. She was flying back from Bonaroo specifically for Glastonbury so you just don’t know what lengths she’d go to get back

No we can’t rule anyone out but if it is acts that look like they’re not returning as Matty said in the post then we still have some.

Kacey Musgraves hasn’t returned to the festival bills that she had down. The Bandsintown glimmer just seems like a mistake in carrying over acts.

Camila Cabello has cancelled her arena tour.

The sheer majority do seem to be committing themselves to touring again next summer, fortunately.

30 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

No we can’t rule anyone out but if it is acts that look like they’re not returning as Matty said in the post then we still have some.

Kacey Musgraves hasn’t returned to the festival bills that she had down. The Bandsintown glimmer just seems like a mistake in carrying over acts.

Camila Cabello has cancelled her arena tour.

The sheer majority do seem to be committing themselves to touring again next summer, fortunately.

Oh fuck rlly? I was excited for kacey!

As I see it the majority of British acts will probs be returning. Noel doesn’t look like he’s returning as it stands, but then again anything can change. American acts seem to be taking a similar approach (Kendrick, Taylor, Lana, Camilla) etc- which is pull your entire tour and ONLY rebook dates if the coast starts looking clear. Maybe they don’t want to commit to events which look unlikely to happen?