Stevie Wonder 2010 (favour)

Gwladboy

Hiya!

This incredible headline set on youtube got us through lockdown this year but lately it’s been replaced with a lower quality version.

I’m hoping someone can point me in the direction of a high quality version that I can download.

Frankly, I can’t go on without it being in my life.

Thanks in advance. Stay strong

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Definitely one of my favourite days at the festival.

Saw, like, Dr John, Ray Davies, Quantic & Combo Barbaro, Toots and the Maytals, the business end of LCD Soundsystem when they deployed All My Friends and then Stevie.

Cant say fairer really.

Checked back, I watched Frightened Rabbit, The Hold Steady, Slash, Ray Davies, Toots and Ash. It was indeed a fine day.

I've often pondered on my decision to ditch Stevie for Ash, certainly given it more thought than any other choice I've made.

I did though listen to a Spotify playlist of Steve's the other day and it reminded me of my thinking. When it comes to the hits, he has many truly awful tunes and I was worried that's what he'd deliver, where as Ash would be banger after banger.

27 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Checked back, I watched Frightened Rabbit, The Hold Steady, Slash, Ray Davies, Toots and Ash. It was indeed a fine day.

I've often pondered on my decision to ditch Stevie for Ash, certainly given it more thought than any other choice I've made.

I did though listen to a Spotify playlist of Steve's the other day and it reminded me of my thinking. When it comes to the hits, he has many truly awful tunes and I was worried that's what he'd deliver, where as Ash would be banger after banger.

As far as bad musical takes go, that's up there with "I'm not saying Radiohead are shit, they're just not as good as Jessie J"

Edited by stuartbert two hats

37 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

As far as bad musical takes go, that's up there with "I'm not saying Radiohead are shit, they're just not as good as Jessie J"

From the first 10 tracks in that playlist though...

I Just Called, Sunshine of My Life, My Cherie Amour, Part Time Lover.

No-one wants to hear them.

8 hours ago, henry bear said:

To be fair, I’ve always really, really fucking hated ‘I Just Called To Say I Love You’. 

The band were so good they even made that sound good.

Ash v Stevie Wonder. Hard to believe that’s even a serious option for anyone to consider.

1 minute ago, Mark H said:

Hi friends.

New Zealander here. I have quite a collection of Glastonbury footage and I’m 96% certain I have a good quality, but SD (520p probably), version of this full set.

I’m away from home at the moment drinking in wine country, but can confirm tomorrow.

M.

You’re a fine man Mark. 

9 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

From the first 10 tracks in that playlist though...

I Just Called, Sunshine of My Life, My Cherie Amour, Part Time Lover.

No-one wants to hear them.

My dad used to always listen to "I just called" in the car when I was a kid, always singing along. Unfortunately he always insisted the lyrics were "I'm just cold, to say I love you" (English was his second language) - which doesn't even make sense! But he refused to listen to reason if you ever challenged it! So that song always makes me laugh, as awful as it is. 

I do have a soft spot for part time Lover. Also Sunshine of my life, though again that's memory related

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Hi friends.

New Zealander here. I have quite a collection of Glastonbury footage and I’m 96% certain I have a good quality, but SD (520p probably), version of this full set.

I’m away from home at the moment drinking in wine country, but can confirm tomorrow.

M.

50 minutes ago, Gwladboy said:

You’re a fine man Mark. 

More like a flipping lucky man...*

* unless Wine Country is a discount off-licence in the rough part of town 👀