Campervan Tickets 2021

Derbyphil

On 9/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, Derbyphil said:

Which Campervan site is best?

Cheers

Did I read on some other thread that the campervan options this year where reduced to the east site and the County Showground as campervan West had been reallocated to Stichlinch?

It depends on where you are likely to be at the end of the night as you don't want a long trek when you are tired and emotional.  I tend to end in the Acoustic area so CV East is my choice,  There is the over-hyped 'Hill of Death' to climb to get home but it's not that bad.  It also has great views over the whole festival site.

Another bonus if you're in the CV fields is that normally you can arrive on Tuesday.  So you are all sorted and settled in ready for a gentle stroll down on Wednesday and bimble around as the tenters are still arriving and setting up.

• 3 months later...
On 9/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, Derbyphil said:

Hi All

Can anyone shed any light on the Campervan tickets for 2021.

We have tickets rolled over from 2020 but just bought a caravan.

Is there a resale?

Anyone got one for sale?

Which Campervan site is best?

Cheers

West is smaller and handy if you want the dance area’s.

East is huge , can be a long walk , hill of death , but  you come straight into Theatre district so only a short walk to Cider Bus and Pyramid Stage

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 12:34 PM, Lycra said:

Did I read on some other thread that the campervan options this year where reduced to the east site and the County Showground as campervan West had been reallocated to Stichlinch?

Yes you are correct, there is only the choice between East quiet/hire or general passes and offsite Bath and West Showground if you prefer access to showers or have a van over 8m in length. You will have to hope for a resale as they get snapped up very fast and as they are tied to your admission ticket they cannot be resold. Here is all the information you will need @Derbyphil https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

Edited by StoneCircle