Shiny new site

Hugh Jass

2 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

All positive and everyone liking the new site.

Isn’t someone going to complain that they don’t like the new site?

Any negativity at all?

Maybe start a #cancelefests hashtag?

No? Anyone?

Pah, social media ain’t want it used to be.

Given that the background is all white I’m going to start a #efestssowhite campaign.

3 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

All positive and everyone liking the new site.

Isn’t someone going to complain that they don’t like the new site?

Any negativity at all?

Maybe start a #cancelefests hashtag?

No? Anyone?

Pah, social media ain’t want it used to be.

I don't like it. But I'm also used to it now so I can't remember what I preferred about the old website which is a very precise level of grump.

I said in another thread I do like the stats for each thread though as the internet is a competition in constantly trying to win

I like the way long posts are shortened ( with the option to expand if needed),so you can scroll past crap or things you have seen before.

Given that down votes seem to cause a lot of grief/ misunderstanding should these be removed? I'm neither for or against as I tend to scroll past stuff that is obviously posted by keyboard terrorists to troll. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

I like the way long posts are shortened ( with the option to expand if needed),so you can scroll past crap or things you have seen before.

Given that down votes seem to cause a lot of grief/ misunderstanding should these be removed? I'm neither for or against as I tend to scroll past stuff that is obviously posted by keyboard terrorists to troll. Just a thought.

Good idea, though you are really putting temptation in front of those few who engage in downvoting! 

44 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Buy me a drink first Yog 😘

Consider it done. 

Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Would you mind awfully if I dressed as a Roman Catholic priest for 'our' first date? Please feel free to not answer that question. In fact, for the love of all that is holy, please do not answer that question! Only it's just that I think I look my prettiest in a cassock. 

PS - Sorry about the very disturbing image that I have projected within the last sentence that I wrote above.

PPS -  I think squirrelarmy is well jel, man. What do you think?

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Consider it done. 

Now, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Would you mind awfully if I dressed as a Roman Catholic priest for 'our' first date? Please feel free to not answer that question. In fact, for the love of all that is holy, please do not answer that question! Only it's just that I think I look my prettiest in a cassock. 

PS - Sorry about the very disturbing image that I have projected within the last sentence that I wrote above.

PPS -  I think squirrelarmy is well jel, man. What do you think?

That sounds completely reasonable, I'll throw on my best yoghurt and stick (vanilla crunch corner and pooh).

I imagine they are but let it be known all of efests, there's plenty of priest17 for everybody.

• Upvote 1

eFests has changed.

I noticed it immediately and thought that something was wrong with my laptop then saw that the eFests hamsters trundeling around in their wheel had got a new wheel. 

Was looking forward to leaping into my Victor Meldrew mode to complain..... "It's changed, don't like it."

Damn, site now even crisper and shiner....  

[shuffles off in a grump]

11 hours ago, priest17 said:

I said in another thread I do like the stats for each thread though as the internet is a competition in constantly trying to win

There is kind of an error in this bit though because it counts all reactions equally, ergo the most downvoted content is fair game to be in there. So, in The National thread, the most 'popular' comment is "I think they are a very boring band to be sub headlining The pyramid".

47 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

There is kind of an error in this bit though because it counts all reactions equally, ergo the most downvoted content is fair game to be in there. So, in The National thread, the most 'popular' comment is "I think they are a very boring band to be sub headlining The pyramid".

The algorithm only seeks truth

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, priest17 said:

I imagine they are but let it be known all of efests, there's plenty of priest17 for everybody.

Perfectly pitched. 

I guess that means that we're going to have an open relationship then? I don't mind, I just want your baby. I've got the pram already. Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that.

11 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

I'm having a mare.

Its working perfectly on my phone (where I'm typing this)

But on the computer i can't send a reply to a thread. Its probably the work computer cos they're crap but I used to be able to do it before. Does anyone know what I can do, if anything to fix it at my end?

oh no .... no efests at work for welly :)